Since upgrading to Marshmallow on Verizon there is a dumb keyboard icon next to the multitasking button. It's the keyboard chooser. How do I get rid of it?
    12-12-16 09:52 PM
    So many people are seemingly bothered by this. Sadly, I have not come across a way to disable it as of yet personally.
    12-12-16 10:46 PM
    lol. The things that bother people around here...

After I realized that I can create a multilanguage keyboard instead of switching languages with that key I completely forgot it's there. Usually, when I'm typing, I have matters a bit more pressing than looking at irrelevant buttons in the bottom of the screen.
    12-13-16 01:27 AM
    lol. The things that bother people around here...

After I realized that I can create a multilanguage keyboard instead of switching languages with that key I completely forgot it's there. Usually, when I'm typing, I have matters a bit more pressing than looking at irrelevant buttons in the bottom of the screen.
    Well, for the mono-linguists among us - who needs it!

Although, I guess in reality it is not for language switching but for the type of keyboard or input. But until this subject was raised and I actually started to enter a message, I had never noticed it. BUT I know that I've accidentally hit it, since I've seen that prompt before.
    12-13-16 09:20 AM
    Well, for the mono-linguists among us - who needs it!

Although, I guess in reality it is not for language switching but for the type of keyboard or input. But until this subject was raised and I actually started to enter a message, I had never noticed it. BUT I know that I've accidentally hit it, since I've seen that prompt before.
    My beef is that keyboard icon pops in and out. If you are in a text message box or not (if physical keyboard is out). It draws attention to my eye. This seems dumb since I never use it. Why have it there unless you have multiple keyboards installed?
    FF22 likes this.
    12-14-16 08:04 PM
    So many people are seemingly bothered by this. Sadly, I have not come across a way to disable it as of yet personally.
    I wonder if you disable all the preloaded keyboard apps (i.e. Google Japanese/Chinese Inputs, Voice) other than BlackBerry Keyboard would that work. Marshmallow lost the keyboard enable panel.
    12-15-16 11:56 AM
    I wonder if you disable all the preloaded keyboard apps (i.e. Google Japanese/Chinese Inputs, Voice) other than BlackBerry Keyboard would that work. Marshmallow lost the keyboard enable panel.
    Nope , still there . I disabled all that
    12-15-16 11:57 AM
    Actually seems like it's still there for the Hardware KB slider switch.
    12-15-16 11:59 AM