Hey gang,
    So I just went through rolling my Priv back to the February update, which worked out fine (thank you to those who helped me). But the phone forced the March 5th update without me telling it to. How do I stop that from happening? I know in BB10 there was an option to turn off automatic updates. Do we still have that here?
    04-17-17 10:25 AM
    There is no automatic update on Priv unless the update is mandatory. It will always download the update, but you must always agree to install it.
    04-17-17 11:22 AM
    There is no automatic update on Priv unless the update is mandatory. It will always download the update, but you must always agree to install it.
    That's odd. Because it downloaded and installed the March update without me clicking anything. So I was wondering how to make it not do that again. I saw the notification there and ignored it for a few days. then one day it just rebooted and installed it all on it's own. :-/
    04-17-17 12:49 PM
    I thought there used to be a toggle on the update dialogue on the top that allowed you to enable or disable automatic updates and I thought that disappeared it sometime back and put up a question somewhere in CrackBerry but never got an answer for that ...does anybody know ?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-17 02:50 PM
    Playstore Settings give the choice, relative tp playstore apps:
    Attached Thumbnails Turn Off Automatic Update-14898.jpg  
    04-17-17 03:54 PM
    I thought there used to be a toggle on the update dialogue on the top that allowed you to enable or disable automatic updates and I thought that disappeared it sometime back and put up a question somewhere in CrackBerry but never got an answer for that ...does anybody know ?

Posted via CB10
    Was there an update option somewhere else?
    04-17-17 03:59 PM
    Okay, so interesting note once again. My Priv installed the April update without me clicking anything again too. So this makes 2 updates that it has installed without me telling it to. What gives?

Playstore Settings give the choice, relative tp playstore apps:
    I'm not talking about play store app updates, I'm talking about the actual Android OS updates.
    05-04-17 09:58 AM
    As for playstore, that's a real pain since, although one can disable Auto update for each app, you use of the "All" button includes the disabled so thence you must go one by one through the list...
    05-04-17 10:20 AM