This may be entirely a coincidence, but then again, we're talking about Digital River, so who knows.

Two days ago I requested the cancellation of my order by following the shopblackberry.com instructions to submit a request at https://salesforce.services.blackber...ms/shopbborder

On the form I choose the "Cancel Order" subject, and in the message I explained that since they hadn't charged my card, and hadn't shipped the phone, I wanted to cancel the order.

The following day (yesterday), I received an email indicating my phone would arrive within 14 days.

To this email I replied saying "This is a cancellation request, not an order update request! You haven't charged me and you haven't shipped so this order can be cancelled. Please do so immediately!"

This morning, I received another response indicating my order would be cancelled, and that I would receive a cancellation email.

6 hours later, just a few moments ago, I received a text from Fedex indicating the phone had shipped.

Coincidence? Maybe.
    11-13-15 12:36 PM
    probably a coincidence. I wouldn't suggest canceling if you really want the phone.
    11-13-15 12:39 PM
    Good old reverse psychology. Glad to hear that Digital River is even dumber than my 4 year old who no longer falls for that stuff.
    11-13-15 01:01 PM
    Or you may not get a phone lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 01:07 PM
    In my case I really did want to cancel. I saw the post about the Vienna and decided I'd rather wait for that form factor.

Now I have to decide if I'm going to refuse the shipment, or keep it and take a look at it, and then offer it to someone else here on CB if I decide I don't like it.
    11-13-15 01:19 PM