I had to do an RMA and was jut curious if there is a way to transfer my settings from one phone to another easily or if i have to set all my notifications up again etc... Any ideas?
    11-11-15 01:21 PM
    Back up and restore did most of it for me. Few things I had to tweak.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 01:27 PM
    So when you say backup do you mean there is a tool built into the OS for backing up and restoring or did you use an app?
    11-11-15 01:38 PM
    In settings, there is a backup and restore feature. If it is turned on your phone is constantly being backed up so no need to do a manual back up (not even sure if you can do a manual backup). When I got my new Priv I went to settings, selected restore and everything came over from my 'old' Priv.

As mentioned, I had to do some tweaking. I also had to use an app to move my text messages.

11-11-15 02:31 PM
    That's right i think it always syncs to my Google Drive account, that's a neat feature. I think I'll have to start from scratch to help fix a SMS bug I had that they are not showing after using the content transfer tool
    11-11-15 06:01 PM
    That's built into Lollipop. Just make sure you've used your old Priv for sufficiently long for it to have synced. Unfortunately Google doesn't have a way of determining if a backup has happened or when!

MrEvets likes this.
    11-12-15 05:39 AM