Hey guys,

this should such a simple thing to do, but i can't figure it out. The SD card has been in my phone since day 1, but everything keeps saving on the phone itself, and im just noticing this now.

Any simple way to transfer all the photos and video onto the SD card, and have every future video and photo auto saving the the SD card?

Still very new to android haha
    08-21-16 06:28 PM
    It's an app by app thing for example you open your camera and go to settings make sure it says save to sd , same with other apps usually first time you open it will ask you where do you want to save. Some thi gs you just manually have to move

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-21-16 06:30 PM
    See where it says media card in settings

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Transfer photos and videos onto SD Card that are currently saved on phone-25980.jpg  
    08-21-16 06:31 PM
    its greyed out and wouldn't let me swipe over... SD card issue?
    08-21-16 06:33 PM
    its greyed out and wouldn't let me swipe over... SD card issue?
    If it's grayed out, don't try to swipe. Tap it.
    08-21-16 07:54 PM
    I also was having a bit of an issue with figuring this out. My mother had close to 800 pictures we moved from her z30 to her priv. I found out with the piktures app you just have to move them to a new folder you create within the app with the option to put them on the sd card

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    08-21-16 07:56 PM
    Hey guys,

this should such a simple thing to do, but i can't figure it out. The SD card has been in my phone since day 1, but everything keeps saving on the phone itself, and im just noticing this now.

Any simple way to transfer all the photos and video onto the SD card, and have every future video and photo auto saving the the SD card?

Still very new to android haha
    You should be able to change where the camera stores pictures as they are taken. Screenshots are locked into Internal Memory and can't be changed but can be moved or copied later.

How large is the card? Did you install the exfat driver from MIcrosoft? It is in the playstore. Search for "blackberry limited" and scan the list for the MS driver and install it.

Do you have a File manger on the device? If so, you can navigate to the Camera or dcim folder in Internal Memory and Select a file or two (usually a Press/Hold on one item will allow you to select more), then usually there is a menu option to either copy or move. Do one or the other, then you usually have to navigate again to find where you want to move or copy. Then OKAY that location. I suggest only doing one or two as a trial to make sure that you can figure out how to get to the sdcard and that it is working.

As a precaution, you might want to hook up the usb and copy files to your computer just till you are sure that you can use the File Manager and not lose any photos.
    08-21-16 09:52 PM
    I have been trying fore more than 20+ hours (Rogers, BlackBerry - can't reach anyone - , Google, Android < GRRR!!! > ) and I simply cannot find any way to transfer my photos and videos from my PRIV to my MacBook Pro! No one has had any clue! Can anyone help? Also, I also just installed my SD card and now I can't figure out how to transfer all of my photos and videos on my Priv onto that card. Help!
    11-06-17 09:40 PM
    I have been trying fore more than 20+ hours (Rogers, BlackBerry - can't reach anyone - , Google, Android < GRRR!!! > ) and I simply cannot find any way to transfer my photos and videos from my PRIV to my MacBook Pro! No one has had any clue! Can anyone help? Also, I also just installed my SD card and now I can't figure out how to transfer all of my photos and videos on my Priv onto that card. Help!
    All the answers and ways to transfer photos is in the thread you started. It would be nice if you revisited it and responded to what ones worked for you.
    11-10-17 09:19 AM