I have a S6 edge and was wondering if anyone has done a data transfer from another android device to the priv and how easy was it as that's what I need to do as it has all my photos etc on it. Leaving my passport separate still.....

Thanks ☺

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 05:44 AM
    I've not done this. But you could save your photos and such to a computer. Once your Priv has been configured, you could copy them over, no?
    11-07-15 06:29 AM
    I have a S6 edge and was wondering if anyone has done a data transfer from another android device to the priv and how easy was it as that's what I need to do as it has all my photos etc on it. Leaving my passport separate still.....

Thanks ☺

I used the blackberry transfer tool. But I left contacts selected and it duplicated them on the new device. For pictures and videos it worked well.

11-07-15 06:30 AM
    Tried Bluetooth?

*C5303
    11-07-15 06:36 AM
    your contacts should transfer to the priv when you log into the device with your google account, unless blackberry have bypassed this with thier own stuff.

transferring photo and files, I would simply use your favourite cloud based app.
    Google "photo" will do this for you.
    Samsung I think have dropbox installed by default still? which also has a photo upload feature.

Unless you have alot of photos and a metered connection of some kind, then most foolproof way would be samsung -> usb -> computer -> usb ->priv
    11-07-15 10:02 AM