Hey, i got a problem with my touch screen its NOT responding at all and i tried to reload the phone by autoloader still facing the same problem what can i do please?
    01-04-17 07:41 AM
    There is a sensor, top of phone just to the left of speaker grill, above the BB logo, make sure it's clean. If you have a screen protector, very small almost invisible dust/dirt can get caught there. Take a vacuum cleaner or air duster and blow/suck out the grill it's-self. Don't use too much vac/pressure, there is a speaker cone in there.
    If that doesn't work, press and hold the power button for at least 32 seconds, ignore the buzzes and flashes on screen.
    If that doesn't work, check this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...creen-1089672/
    FF22 likes this.
    01-04-17 09:03 AM
    /i have tried to flash the phone but still having the same issue, lately i figured out how it works i plug in & out the charger socket many times and the touch screen start to work back and this is so WEIRED i really need to know if that an software or hardware issue and what i have to do? does it related to the battery?
    02-19-17 02:22 AM
    Did you look at the thread I linked in post #2 ?
    02-19-17 09:20 AM
    /i have tried to flash the phone but still having the same issue, lately i figured out how it works i plug in & out the charger socket many times and the touch screen start to work back and this is so WEIRED i really need to know if that an software or hardware issue and what i have to do? does it related to the battery?
    Run Blackberry Virtual Expert (in google store or on phone already) and run the various tests. If playing with the charging cord occasionally fixes it, it may be hardware in that holding the phone or pressing on it while trying to insert the usb cord might be putting pressure on a lose circuit.

Do you have a warranty?

Good luck.
    02-19-17 10:43 AM
    Hey, i got a problem with my touch screen its NOT responding at all and i tried to reload the phone by autoloader still facing the same problem what can i do please?
    I got problem also on my Leap but the better solution I have found after reload software a hundred times is to open the back cover and disconnect the battery and reconnect again it work! try it never reload again software
    11-22-18 12:18 PM