Having used BlackBerry 10 since its inception I have to say it is the best OS ever. I detest Android, having had a Galaxy tablet. Rest assured when BB desert its OS10 users it will be the end for me and I will go to either Wileyfox Swift or Moto G. BlackBerry is letting down its sustained big style and has done so thought its continual lack of merchandising. All started since blowing budget resources in Super bowl ads which no one outside USA watches this peripheral " sporting event". You are finished BlackBerry if you go Android believe me

Posted via CB10
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    03-16-16 04:58 PM
    03-16-16 05:00 PM
    They are also gonna be finished if they stick to BB10 only at this point... aside from the OS stuff you dislike. The hardware of the Priv I love.. There are days I miss my z30 but overall I have adapted fine.. But honestly if BlackBerry quit all together I would have to decide to get either iPhone again or Sony

But until that day I'll stick with BlackBerry Priv

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    03-16-16 05:02 PM
    why you post here if you don't like the priv?

like midnightdoom said, blackberry is finish if they stick with BB10. they made a smarter move to go with android. accept the change. foo
    03-16-16 05:09 PM
    I like BB10 better than Android aswell, but unfortunately BB10 came too late to the party, and never gained traction. Blackberry management tried for almost 3 years to push and push BB10 in every form, in "normal" phones like Z10 and Z30, FAILED... in oldschool style devices like Q10 and Classic, FAILED, and with esquisite devices like the passport, FAILED aswell to get sustainabale sales.

Android is a last effort to keep the Handsets alive, and if doesn't do well, it migh well be the end of Blackberry hardware division
    03-16-16 05:10 PM
    If blackberry can pull this off (switching to Android and survives), in a couple of years ppl are gonna completely forget about the BB10, just like they have with the Palm OS, Symbian, etc..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    jas1978 likes this.
    03-16-16 05:13 PM
    I will NEVER go overpriced, underspecced, overrated iPhone. For a quarter of their outrageous price I could get a Moto G or Wisley fox Swift which are faster, have expandable memory, FM radio and replaceable battery. The Swift also strops out the bloated apps inherently on Samsung etc. Sorry BlackBerry no one is going to buy your Priv (awful name) or its derivatives. You ****ed up when you didn't advertise the Z30 which is an awesome phone. Sort it soo. Or you're finished. I shan't be buying another BB phone which isn't OS10

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 05:13 PM
    Having used BlackBerry 10 since its inception I have to say it is the best OS ever. I detest Android, having had a Galaxy tablet. Rest assured when BB desert its OS10 users it will be the end for me and I will go to either Wileyfox Swift or Moto G. BlackBerry is letting down its sustained big style and has done so thought its continual lack of merchandising. All started since blowing budget resources in Super bowl ads which no one outside USA watches this peripheral " sporting event". You are finished BlackBerry if you go Android believe me

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 05:56 PM
    I will NEVER go overpriced, underspecced, overrated iPhone. For a quarter of their outrageous price I could get a Moto G or Wisley fox Swift which are faster, have expandable memory, FM radio and replaceable battery. The Swift also strops out the bloated apps inherently on Samsung etc. Sorry BlackBerry no one is going to buy your Priv (awful name) or its derivatives. You ****ed up when you didn't advertise the Z30 which is an awesome phone. Sort it soo. Or you're finished. I shan't be buying another BB phone which isn't OS10

Posted via CB10
    Then you have only three choices, Microsoft OS , keep BB10 without support when that day comes or go with no phone. Whatever your choice you have app limitations . Why so bitter? Priv is a time will tell business decision. Ongoing development of BB10 is not a good business decision.

Posted from my Priv
    03-16-16 05:59 PM
    If you don't want to give the PRIV a try that's fine but you are missing out. I have had mine for a day and a half and can say I am definitely not missing my Z30, this is by far the best phone I have ever owned.

I have been with BlackBerry since I got rid of my Treo and am happy that everything it works now. It just does. I'm sure the PRIV will only get better as BlackBerry adds more to Android. I am not happy to see bb10 die but if this is the alternative I'd take a BlackBerry version of Android over iOS or another Android phone any day.

Posted on the amazing BlackBerry PRIV!
    Bay 13 likes this.
    03-16-16 06:00 PM
    03-16-16 06:00 PM
    Each their own. I would never buy Motorola again, one they have been in their own trouble selling to Google and now owned by lenovo, review sites always say they are the worst for the amount of radiation they give off too.

Wiley would be a bit of a gamble too being such a small company no? If I was to get a modified android like that i'd probably go with Blackphone myself.

Find it funny tho your complaining about android on BlackBerry but if your not gonna buy BlackBerry anymore youre gonna go android anyways, so why so stubburn to even consider the Priv (or whatever variation is out when you switch).. If you love the hardware that's the main thing no?

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    03-16-16 06:01 PM
    Priv is good phone. As to that analogy with super bowl. Microsoft cannot get substantial market share with windows phones and Microsoft has much more resources than blackberry. It is tough market. I rather see android blackberry with physical keyboard than no blackberry at all
    Bay 13 likes this.
    03-16-16 07:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    K.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 07:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    They were all ready finished with BlackBerry 10. Don't have to believe me. Look at their sales and hardware division losses.

If it wasn't for one last go with Priv, they would have shut down the handset division.

I love BlackBerry 10 too. But reality is reality.

Besides, I do like still having BlackBerry software on my Android Priv and BlackBerry hardware, which I wouldn't have anymore without the Priv.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-16-16 07:26 PM
    Congratulations on your hate and frustration! There are plenty of threads to express that on, in more appropriate subforums.
    03-16-16 08:19 PM