I like the PRIV but it's getting too slow for me. I like the keyboard as a trackpad for surfing and the screen size. I do also like using the virtual keyboard because the physical buttons are too undefined for my thumbs.

I also want to do split screen multitasking.

BlackBerry motion. Slab. Weak specs. Chin screen is yucky. Only positive is I would save 12 bucks a year on the blackberry apps.

Keyone. Small screen worries me. Have to use some sneaky app to get virtual keyboard unless horizontal. Weak specs. Black edition LE is better. But I am on Verizon, so not happening. Has physical keyboard with trackpad.

Pixel 2. No headphone port. No cool keyboard. Specs are good. Updates for 3 years. Add BlackBerry software for 12 a year.

I am wanting a faster keyone or a PRIV. Although the small screen of keyone worries me.

Why can't BlackBerry mobile get better specs? The PRIV can't handle my multitasking. And no split screen that I need.
    10-07-17 03:06 PM
    I like the PRIV but it's getting too slow for me. I like the keyboard as a trackpad for surfing and the screen size. I do also like using the virtual keyboard because the physical buttons are too undefined for my thumbs.

I also want to do split screen multitasking.

BlackBerry motion. Slab. Weak specs. Chin screen is yucky. Only positive is I would save 12 bucks a year on the blackberry apps.

Keyone. Small screen worries me. Have to use some sneaky app to get virtual keyboard unless horizontal. Weak specs. Black edition LE is better. But I am on Verizon, so not happening. Has physical keyboard with trackpad.

Pixel 2. No headphone port. No cool keyboard. Specs are good. Updates for 3 years. Add BlackBerry software for 12 a year.

I am wanting a faster keyone or a PRIV. Although the small screen of keyone worries me.

Why can't BlackBerry mobile get better specs? The PRIV can't handle my multitasking. And no split screen that I need.
    Dtek60 if upgraded to Nougat?
    10-07-17 03:10 PM
    Why would you want that over a Pixel 2? (if you ignore cost). I could have a slab with monthly security updates + BlackBerry productivity software + 3 years of guaranteed OS updates.

Only thing you don't get is magic security chain bootloader. Don't care about that.

To me there is no incentive to get a slab from BlackBerry mobile. Weak specs. It might hit the budget crowd.
    10-07-17 03:14 PM
    Give me a PRIV with pixel 2 specs!
    Gigolo69 likes this.
    10-07-17 03:15 PM
    I went from priv to an s8 plus with bb suite, best of both worlds.
    10-08-17 02:36 PM
    Unless a pkb is part of one's best world.
    10-08-17 03:20 PM
    well now motion is not coming soon to the USA. So it's not an option. Basically I am down to ancient keyone or a high end slab.
    10-08-17 05:54 PM
    well now motion is not coming soon to the USA. So it's not an option. Basically I am down to ancient keyone or a high end slab.
    No timeline has been provided yet.

How is the KEYᵒⁿᵉ "ancient" relative to the Motion?
    10-08-17 06:59 PM
    If you look at the phone on the inside the Motion is as "ancient" as the KEYone...
    10-08-17 06:59 PM
    Yeah no kidding. Both are old. Beside price. Motion is boring. At least with Keyone you get a keyboard. So it's unique.
    10-08-17 07:08 PM
    Yeah no kidding. Both are old. Beside price. Motion is boring. At least with Keyone you get a keyboard. So it's unique.
    Motion is the only phone to ever have a fingerprint scanner homebutton with capacitive abilities (correct me if I'm wrong) so that sounds decently unique.
    10-08-17 07:28 PM
    What does "capacitive" mean? I don't know if the home button makes up for a weak CPU.
    10-08-17 07:55 PM
    it's all academic for me anyway. This roll out (I am on Verizon) will be so slow it will probably miss the Black Friday deals. That's when I am replacing the PRIV.

My dilemma is that the Keyone is soooo old. The Black Edition with 4GB might have forgiven the slow CPU. But that's never going to happen in CDMA.

I have a hard time plunking down $500 on a year old phone.
    10-08-17 07:57 PM
    What does "capacitive" mean? I don't know if the home button makes up for a weak CPU.
    Basically, touch sensitive.
    10-08-17 08:42 PM
    Weak why? Because the version number is smaller? I've been using the KEYone since launch and nothing about it is weak. Software optimization goes a long way.
    10-09-17 02:12 AM
    I ordered the Pixel 2XL and I will add the BB keyboard and a few of the BlackBerry apps and that's after 15 years of using all the BB devices and the last two years a Priv. I have played with a KEYone and it was what it is and the Motion is not too exciting but the Pixel 2 is ... well, there is not going to be a BlackBerry device like that ever so that will be my main phone and my Priv will be my secondary phone. I still love my Priv.
    10-09-17 06:25 AM
    Motion looks like it could be the one to replace the priv as far as the screen size is concerned
    10-09-17 07:26 AM
    10-09-17 07:46 AM
    Were you able to download and install Blackberry Keyboard for your S8 from the Google Play Store?
    10-09-17 07:49 AM
    Were you able to download and install Blackberry Keyboard for your S8 from the Google Play Store?
    Cobalt.
    10-09-17 08:39 AM
    Cobalt.
    Sorry, I don't know what you mean. Were you able to download the Blackberry Keyboard app from the Google Play Store for your Galaxy S8?
    10-09-17 10:36 AM
    10-09-17 10:46 AM
    I thought you just pay for Hub+ and get the keyboard?
    10-09-17 06:52 PM
    I thought you just pay for Hub+ and get the keyboard?
    Keyboard is not included in the official suite due to licencing issues with Swiftkey.
    10-09-17 07:02 PM
    Boooooo
    10-09-17 07:29 PM