I don't fully agree with either of these, but I think they were fair and are pretty on point.

Tom's Hardware: (7/10, Very Good): "Verdict: BlackBerry's latest, and perhaps last, smartphone combines a physical keyboard, Android and a powerful suite of productivity apps.
    The good: Attractive, comfortable design; Great on-screen keyboard; Awesome productivity apps; Built-in security
    The bad: Physical keyboard a little cramped; Dim display; Mediocre camera
    Blackberry Priv Review: A New Hope

PCMag (3.5/5, Good): "Bottom Line: The unlocked Priv brings BlackBerry's basic strengths -- a physical keyboard and notifications -- to Android in a big, heavy, pricey package, making it a niche buy."
    BlackBerry Priv (Unlocked) Review & Rating | PCMag.com
    11-06-15 12:46 PM
    Good. I don't like overly bright phones that are Flash Grenades when I wake up or turn it on at night.
    11-06-15 12:55 PM
    Reviewers seem divided on the camera from slow and poor dim light performance, to very good all round performance.
    11-06-15 12:59 PM
    Did anyone see this article from Tom's?
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/cop...riv,30565.html

I just saw it this morning so sorry if it's already been posted. It was an interesting read. It was definitely above the level I know able software and what not but I read everything I can on all platforms and all reviews good or bad just to keep a feel for everything.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 12:04 PM
    Did anyone see this article from Tom's?
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/cop...riv,30565.html

I just saw it this morning so sorry if it's already been posted. It was an interesting read. It was definitely above the level I know able software and what not but I read everything I can on all platforms and all reviews good or bad just to keep a feel for everything.

Posted via CB10
    "Security" means different things to different people. The new Nexus phones running Marshmallow will be much better for policing app permissions, since Android 6 provides much more granular permission settings. But there is nothing in the Nexus that comes close to Blackberry's hardware/software combination for preventing hacking of the phone itself.

The Priv will be more secure than the Nexus phones when it is updated to the same OS.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 01:25 PM