In my business I did a lot of social media posts especially stories on most of the various platforms.

The phone gets really hot and down right unusable at time when posting stories to Snapchat and Instagram. Snapchat crashes just be having the app open. IG gets sluggish and crashes especially when uploading video stories.

Tired, tired tired.
    Xeak likes this.
    07-02-17 08:57 AM
    Yeah known issue , overheating no cure for that
    07-02-17 09:06 AM
    In my business I did a lot of social media posts especially stories on most of the various platforms.

The phone gets really hot and down right unusable at time when posting stories to Snapchat and Instagram. Snapchat crashes just be having the app open. IG gets sluggish and crashes especially when uploading video stories.

Tired, tired tired.
    I was in your shoes before. Just my opinion here.... nothing else... feel free to discard it.

But... if you are in the market for a new device... order a K1 from Amazon. You have 30 days to test it out and return it for a refund... in which case... you could then visit a local store and test out another device... like a Samsung or whatever. No harm. No foul.

If you ever loved the BlackBerry's of old... it would be worthwhile to test a K1.
    Xeak likes this.
    07-02-17 09:16 AM
    I was in your shoes before. Just my opinion here.... nothing else... feel free to discard it.

But... if you are in the market for a new device... order a K1 from Amazon. You have 30 days to test it out and return it for a refund... in which case... you could then visit a local store and test out another device... like a Samsung or whatever. No harm. No foul.

If you ever loved the BlackBerry's of old... it would be worthwhile to test a K1.

I am a pkb man. So the next step is the K1. I posted a similar thread in that forum to see if those owners have similar issues.

I am from Barbados, so walking into a local store is not an option.
    07-02-17 09:23 AM
    I am a pkb man. So the next step is the K1. I posted a similar thread in that forum to see if those owners have similar issues.

I am from Barbados, so walking into a local store is not an option.
    FWIW, I saw that Samsung has some sort of PKB attachment for their Galaxy S-whatever.
    07-02-17 09:49 AM
    My work S7 gets noticeably warmer than my PRIV on a daily basis. This isn't an issue exclusive to the PRIV.
    FF22 and Mirko935 like this.
    07-02-17 09:54 AM