Question: Can anyone change their lock screen Walpaper independently of home screen wallpaper? My Priv won't let me. Also is there any way to edit (add or remove) items from the quick settings panel? Seems mine has no option to do so. Thank You In Advance..=)
    11-15-15 03:05 PM
    Question: Can anyone change their lock screen Walpaper independently of home screen wallpaper? My Priv won't let me. Also is there any way to edit (add or remove) items from the quick settings panel? Seems mine has no option to do so. Thank You In Advance..=)
    Nope. You can't make changes to either of those unfortunately.
    BogzAldon likes this.
    11-15-15 05:50 PM
    For the lock screen the only option is to use a 3rd party lock screen app.

I like Next Lock screen by Microsoft.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 06:05 PM
    Speaking of lock screens, if you are playing any music from the Google Play Music, the default lock screen image would change to the album image. (scaled up to fit, unfortunately)
    11-15-15 07:33 PM
    How does one change the notification profile to "silent" or "vibrate only" if you are in a meeting? This was super easy with BB10 (swipe down from the top, tap on the Notifications tab) but I'm having a hard time finding it with Android.

Thanks!
    Press the middle volume button and select "Do Not Disturb."
    Alternately, Press the middle volume button, and tap the bell symbol next to the volume slider to switch between active volume, vibrate, and silenced (permanent until switched again - and this is only for notifications only, not tested for phone calls)
    11-15-15 07:45 PM
    I'm sure everyone knows this by now, but we finally got our "hang-up button" back!

Settings
    Use power-button to end calls

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android - Priv Until Death do Us Part
    Last edited by John Doe99; 11-15-15 at 09:32 PM.
    geekaren and alludba like this.
    11-15-15 08:30 PM
    Another tip - put it in airplane mode (or turn it off) when charging and it will top up more, more quickly.
    11-16-15 07:41 AM
    Under "uses" how to you add a picture to the owners profile? I keep getting a error stating "the contact doesn't exist" can seem to figure this one out. Help me Please my friends
    Here is the solution.

If you're seeing "The contact doesn't exist" whenever you tap on a User Profile, you may need to go to Contacts App first >
    under "All Contacts" tab, tap on where it says " ME Set up my profile". There you need to fill out your information including adding a
    photo from Taking a photo or Choose photo from the Gallery. Once done, tap on the CHECK mark at the top-right corner labeled "Add new contact". You should be able to see that the Profile picture is already in the User Profile.
    tp2386 and talberry like this.
    11-16-15 07:50 AM
    The naysayers just don't know what they are missing too bad. This phone is awesome. There so many things you miss on an Android phone. Now we have the best of both worlds.
    11-16-15 08:36 PM
    Another probably obvious tip:

When in landscape mode you can still use the pkb to scroll etc

ealvnv, gizmo21, BB_Junky and 2 others like this.
    11-16-15 09:33 PM
    is there a way to have the battery edge charge display on when the screen is off or phone powered off
    11-16-15 11:50 PM
    is there a way to have the battery edge charge display on when the screen is off or phone powered off
    It should display when screen is off. When phone is off it's a no go.

11-17-15 12:10 AM
    I'm using the "Next Launcher " on my priv,makes it easier to personalize ,got used to it on my Note 4 and it's just as good on the priv.
    11-17-15 04:48 PM
    I can't believe i'm say this, but are there any dark themes like in Text or BBM.
    11-17-15 06:17 PM
    Is it normal that you are not able to silence an active notification by pressing a button?

11-17-15 07:43 PM
    I use Chomp SMS app, great app if you want pop-up on lock screen or any app with the keyboard and can answer immediately and lots of customizations. If you want to increase animation speed (opening/closing app transition) go to Settings, and turn on Developer options by going in About phone and tapping Build number several times until it turns on, then go in Developer options and reduce Window animation scale, Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale to your liking, I set mine to .5x
    sidhuk and John Doe99 like this.
    11-18-15 08:05 AM
    I use Chomp SMS app, great app if you want pop-up on lock screen or any app with the keyboard and can answer immediately and lots of customizations. If you want to increase animation speed (opening/closing app transition) go to Settings, and turn on Developer options by going in About phone and tapping Build number several times until it turns on, then go in Developer options and reduce Window animation scale, Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale to your liking, I set mine to .5x
    Thanks! I've been wondering how to turn animations off

11-18-15 09:06 AM
    How do you set the lock screen wallpaper and a turn off wallpaper Scrolling?
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    11-18-15 09:09 AM
    This will required a launcher like Nova. I have Nova however have not installed it yet...just got my cell yesterday.
    11-18-15 10:29 AM
    This will required a launcher like Nova. I have Nova however have not installed it yet...just got my cell yesterday.
    I like Nova too. But want to stick with the blackberry launcher.
    11-18-15 10:33 AM
    I like Nova too. But want to stick with the blackberry launcher.
    How do you set the lock screen wallpaper and a turn off wallpaper Scrolling?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1046666
    11-18-15 04:00 PM
    Zoom gestures work on the physical keyboard in the HUB!
    You can zoom in and out with finger gestures when reading a non 'text only' email, for example a fancy newsletter!

Sometimes, while I keyboard scroll through an email, a certain hyperlink gets highlighted and I seem to be able to double tap on the keyboard which acts as a left mouse button click so it opens up the link in the browser

So maybe a virtual mouse mode would be possible on the physical keyboard trackpad?
    tp2386, sidhuk and gizmo21 like this.
    11-18-15 05:08 PM
    Okay, so you know how to get back to the hub by swiping up from the home button and slide you finger to the right? Sometimes that can be hit or miss for me and the movement isn't fluid. Instead of doing that, just swipe straight up from the multitasking button. Much faster and fluid.
    11-18-15 08:24 PM
    Should update all the BB Apps.
    11-19-15 02:50 PM
    Odd bug with Google play store where it shows no wireless connection screen but once clearing the data and cache in the app it seems to work again.
    11-20-15 10:33 AM
420 12345 ...