This isn't working for me. Which os are you on?
    Tap on the space bar
    12-07-16 09:08 AM
    This isn't working for me. Which os are you on?
    For me it doesn't matter.

I was originally on Lollipop for a bit, but then Android Marshmallow came out and this still works.
    12-07-16 10:48 PM
    Tap on the space bar
    Or a double tap anywhere on the touch physical keyboard.
    12-07-16 10:49 PM
    Trick I found with the keyboard, and I love it, is when browsing the web, I always have to pinch to zoom to allow me to read the page, but then hate having to use my finger to navigate, now I don't have to, because as well as being able to scroll up or down on the keyboard, I can scroll left to right too, you have no idea how much easier that makes my life!
    12-13-16 06:34 AM
    Trick I found with the keyboard, and I love it, is when browsing the web, I always have to pinch to zoom to allow me to read the page, but then hate having to use my finger to navigate, now I don't have to, because as well as being able to scroll up or down on the keyboard, I can scroll left to right too, you have no idea how much easier that makes my life!
    Passport had pinch zoom on keyboard. I don't know priv doesn't have that. At least they could add like alt+I and O for - and + zoom function.
    Same with pictures.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    12-15-16 10:04 AM
    Just checking if with MM do not disturb is just muting the slider. I don't see any option for do not disturb. Thanks for your feedback.
    12-28-16 09:13 AM
    You can't get, there's an app in the store called notification toggles, it will let you put them in the notifications drawer
    Which of the Apps works best. There are Notification Toggle and Toggles. Similar name but not sure which one to choose.
    12-28-16 09:25 AM
    Will do not disturb work in presentations for PowerPoint or would that App have a mute option of its own?
    12-28-16 12:47 PM
    Passport had pinch zoom on keyboard. I don't know priv doesn't have that. At least they could add like alt+I and O for - and + zoom function.
    Same with pictures.
    Thanks for that tip, mate.

Cheers
    01-26-17 04:52 AM
    Will do not disturb work in presentations for PowerPoint or would that App have a mute option of its own?
    Assuming you'll be doing PowerPoints in a scheduled meeting, Meeting Mode should turn on DND for you.
    01-26-17 07:13 AM
    Take peak on calendar while event creation:

Swipe to the right on the left side of event on creation/edit scene to take a peak on the calendar laying "below"
    Attached Thumbnails Tips, tricks and discoveries-uploadfromtaptalk1485458385277.jpg  
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    01-26-17 01:19 PM
    As I now tested it thoroughly and wrote it all together here is the way you are able (or not able atm) to share your calendar events via email and what another calendar/email software can be used to fix limitations of BlackBerry calendar/hub:

/blackberry-priv-f440/blackberry-calendar-priv-1098470/#post12744743
    01-27-17 10:21 PM
    You can flick apps from your home screen to remove them without having to drag them all the way to the top.
    Tap, hold, flick the app up. It will be removed from home screen in launcher.
    anon(3641385) and skinnymike1 like this.
    01-29-17 12:22 AM
    You can flick apps from your home screen to remove them without having to drag them all the way to the top.
    Tap, hold, flick the app up. It will be removed from home screen in launcher.
    That is a great useful tip indeed, thanks!
    By the way, do you feel that your Priv is sluggish?

Cheers
    01-30-17 09:55 AM
    That is a great useful tip indeed, thanks!
    By the way, do you feel that your Priv is sluggish?

Cheers
    Yes, priv has gotten sluggish overall. There is another thread where someone shared their suggestions on how to fix it
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...15/index3.html
    but it's not a permanent solution, PRIV is still sluggish, the RAM management is not very efficient.
    badelhas and robinottawa like this.
    02-05-17 12:34 AM
    Yes, priv has gotten sluggish overall. There is another thread where someone shared their suggestions on how to fix it
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...15/index3.html
    but it's not a permanent solution, PRIV is still sluggish, the RAM management is not very efficient.
    Thanks for sharing
    02-05-17 12:38 AM
    Some browsers have a "read" mode that formats the text to fit into whatever zoom you're at. Best. Thing. Ever.
    02-05-17 04:43 PM
    It also helps if you look at what you are typing and /or swiping.
    The BB10 keyboard had a setting you could turn on to vibrate the device if it autocorrected what you typed. I have not been able to find this knob on the PRIV. Does anyone know if it exists? I really miss it.
    02-06-17 12:28 PM
    I am having a charging issue: (on Priv. Feb update installed)I can't seem to get a quick charge. I have current and past blackberry chargers but it is taking FOREVER. Last night after 6 hours of charging I was at 38% this morning. Help
    02-08-17 11:48 AM
    Assume you know that the charger included with the phone is not fast charge. Just for people's info.
    02-19-17 05:35 PM
    The BB10 keyboard had a setting you could turn on to vibrate the device if it autocorrected what you typed. I have not been able to find this knob on the PRIV. Does anyone know if it exists? I really miss it.
    Hello try this
    Settings, language input, BlackBerry Keyboard settings, Key press feedback, toggle Vibrate

Regards
    02-23-17 06:17 PM
    Hello try this
    Settings, language input, BlackBerry Keyboard settings, Key press feedback, toggle Vibrate

Regards
    That just makes every keypress vibrate. One of the first things I turned off. I want it to vibrate ONLY when it auto - corrects what I type.
    02-24-17 07:30 AM
    Dumb question, but since I got 2 gmail accounts + 1 outlook acct, I get 2 notifications for everything. Blackberry Hub notifies me of new email, Plus the gmail email app and the outlook app notifies me as well. So let's say if I get 1 email on gmail and another one on outlook, I will get 4 notifications.
    Should I disable the hub or remove my email address from gmail and outlook app, anyone knows what's the best route to only get 1 notification per email?
    03-15-17 08:16 AM
    Dumb question, but since I got 2 gmail accounts + 1 outlook acct, I get 2 notifications for everything. Blackberry Hub notifies me of new email, Plus the gmail email app and the outlook app notifies me as well. So let's say if I get 1 email on gmail and another one on outlook, I will get 4 notifications.
    Should I disable the hub or remove my email address from gmail and outlook app, anyone knows what's the best route to only get 1 notification per email?
    You must choose one email client, I personally use the hub for email client and disabled gmail app
    emrys01 likes this.
    03-15-17 08:18 AM
    You must choose one email client, I personally use the hub for email client and disabled gmail app
    This is what I was thinking, I was just wasn't sure how the hub pulls the notification, whether or not I need to be logged in the gmail account and keep it live. I mean, on the phone.
    03-15-17 08:21 AM
420 ... 1314151617