I just did it this way:

Pull down the notification drawer
    Click on the user icon to the right of the battery twice
    Make sure the correct user is highlighted
    Click the button for 'More Settings' under the users
    Click on the User you want to edit
    Click on the little pencil in the top right hand corner of the card that pops up
    About half way down you should be able to change your picture. You can either take or select a new pic.
    Save your changes with the check mark in the upper left corner.

Hope that helps!
    This is what I did the first time and it did not work I keep getting an error that states "the contact doesn't exist" I get that as soon as I click on "Owner"
    11-12-15 09:47 AM
    This is what I did the first time and it did not work I keep getting an error that states "the contact doesn't exist" I get that as soon as I click on "Owner"
    Try editing other contacts. Does that work?
    lang007 likes this.
    11-12-15 10:41 AM
    Just found out I can rearrange my hub accounts.
    11-12-15 12:45 PM
    Can you get hangout to show up in the Hub?
    11-12-15 12:56 PM
    Press the middle volume button and select "Do Not Disturb."
    THANKS! I knew it had to be there somewhere!
    11-12-15 01:13 PM
    Turning off the Gmail sync has greatly increased my battery. Great Call.
    texn884 and ScoopTheBowler like this.
    11-12-15 02:23 PM
    Can you get hangout to show up in the Hub?
    No, not yet at least. I don't know if you'll ever be able to. Seems like they'd want to make it better for users to go with BBM.
    lang007 likes this.
    11-12-15 03:27 PM
    Hey, do you know if the Priv can multi-task like the note 5. Basically, can I have one app open then open another app while still have the other one running on my screen?

Posted from My Awesome BlackBerry Priv!!!
    11-12-15 05:25 PM
    Random note: the slider mechanism on the Priv reminds me of a Palm Tungsten T (especially if you play with one in real life).
    Anyone else agree?
    ScoopTheBowler and foodguy11 like this.
    11-12-15 05:58 PM
    Hey, do you know if the Priv can multi-task like the note 5. Basically, can I have one app open then open another app while still have the other one running on my screen?

Posted from My Awesome BlackBerry Priv!!!
    You cannot do that.
    11-13-15 06:09 AM
    Instead of hitting the X to close out app, you can also just swipe them away. This way is much faster for me.
    11-13-15 06:10 AM
    Is it possible to edit the quick settings(swiping down with 2 fingers), for example add a button to enable mobile data?
    11-13-15 06:29 AM
    How do I add Facebook notification to hub? I have a few apps that are not there that I want in Hub
    11-13-15 07:51 AM
    Is it possible to edit the quick settings(swiping down with 2 fingers), for example add a button to enable mobile data?
    You can't get, there's an app in the store called notification toggles, it will let you put them in the notifications drawer

How do I add Facebook notification to hub? I have a few apps that are not there that I want in Hub
    Facebook should be there automatically
    11-13-15 07:56 AM
    Not in there. I wonder.
    11-13-15 01:15 PM
    If you long press a blank area on your home screen, you bring up a new screen where you can quickly set Wallpaper, Widgets, Icon Packs and jump to settings.

The nice thing with setting Wallpaper this way is that it saves the images you've previously used for wallpaper (unless you long press and drag to trash - this doesn't remove the image, only removes it from the wallpaper list). Setting wallpaper via the settings (settings\display\wallpaper\Live-Photos-Wallpaper) is tedious, and previously selected wallpaper doesn't persist.
    11-13-15 02:43 PM
    Is there any way to add a hub widget showing all recent messages?
    11-13-15 02:46 PM
    Is there any way to add a hub widget showing all recent messages?
    Not as of yet.
    11-13-15 06:07 PM
    Had a few questions about reasonable needs coming from BB10 that should be possible on Android.

1. Did BlackBerry in any form add Text Substitution? Not suggestions, that feature is great. I mean Substitution. Such as typing "mypin" to output your pin and time saving macros.
    2. Is it possible to only control Media Volume? On Android handsets a very common problem is when no audio is playing accidentally turning down the ringtone. I'm asking for cases where the device must be reliable in not missing notifications.
    3. Sound Profiles? Especially cases where you want everything silent except 1 contact?
    4. Are the volume keys premium like BlackBerry normally has and not wobbly and cheap like most android devices? Does the Mute button work in phone calls? Can the volume button be used for camera shutter? Can music tracks be skipped with the screen off if you hold volume up or down?
    5. Mouse cursor in browser when using trackpad aside from scrolling?

Thanks.
    ghostengineer likes this.
    11-13-15 09:06 PM
    Double tap on the keyboard while typing a message and the cursor will appear
    ProjectBrett and geekaren like this.
    11-13-15 11:33 PM
    Had a few questions about reasonable needs coming from BB10 that should be possible on Android.

1. Did BlackBerry in any form add Text Substitution? Not suggestions, that feature is great. I mean Substitution. Such as typing "mypin" to output your pin and time saving macros.
    2. Is it possible to only control Media Volume? On Android handsets a very common problem is when no audio is playing accidentally turning down the ringtone. I'm asking for cases where the device must be reliable in not missing notifications.
    3. Sound Profiles? Especially cases where you want everything silent except 1 contact?
    4. Are the volume keys premium like BlackBerry normally has and not wobbly and cheap like most android devices? Does the Mute button work in phone calls? Can the volume button be used for camera shutter? Can music tracks be skipped with the screen off if you hold volume up or down?
    5. Mouse cursor in browser when using trackpad aside from scrolling?

Thanks.
    1 yes
    2 no
    3 yes
    4 yes
    5 no
    11-14-15 12:33 AM
    Will be on board with Android 6, called System UI Tuner.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by gizmo21; 11-14-15 at 03:43 AM.
    11-14-15 01:28 AM
    Does anyone know of a problem in dream mode ? Mine suddenly stopped or won't function mean won't go into dream land mode aka fake bedside mode, keep in mind everything is set up correctly

Any thoughts?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-14-15 05:35 AM
    How does one change the notification profile to "silent" or "vibrate only" if you are in a meeting? This was super easy with BB10 (swipe down from the top, tap on the Notifications tab) but I'm having a hard time finding it with Android.

Thanks!
    There's a great meeting mode option under calendar settings.
    11-14-15 07:01 PM
    How does one change the notification profile to "silent" or "vibrate only" if you are in a meeting? This was super easy with BB10 (swipe down from the top, tap on the Notifications tab) but I'm having a hard time finding it with Android.

Thanks!
    I just press the up or down volume button on the side and you can silence from there.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 12:55 PM
420 1234 ...