This might have already been posted but I recently took this step and it helped lighten and speed up my Verizon Priv. If you download the Verizon autoloader and replace the OEM file with the OEM file from the "rest of world" autoloader, it gets rid of all the Verizon junk. May be just placebo but it seemed to reduce the lag and reduce the warm-up with some apps. Granted you can just disable the Verizon junk but I recommend taking this extra step to remove it completely. FYI this will wipe your data unless you remove the format related lines from the flash script.
    Uzi likes this.
    04-11-17 07:28 AM
    Are you using the phone on Verizon's network, or another network?
    04-11-17 08:44 AM
    Are you using the phone on Verizon's network, or another network?
    Using on Verizon
    04-11-17 08:51 AM
    the bloat will be pushed back to your phone i would think. It always has been in the past. In the form of a SYSTEM UPDATE?
    04-11-17 10:08 AM
    the bloat will be pushed back to your phone i would think. It always has been in the past. In the form of a SYSTEM UPDATE?
    Been running on Feb and March patches with no pushed updates since.
    04-11-17 11:33 AM
    If anyone cares to do this and you want to skip the wipe, just remove the below lines from the flash script.

fastboot.exe oem securewipe

AND

flash userdata %IMG%\userdata.img
    04-11-17 12:03 PM
    Does your wifi calling work? I think you need the Verizon sso app for Voicemail and wifi calling/sms
    04-11-17 12:31 PM
    Does your wifi calling work? I think you need the Verizon sso app for Voicemail and wifi calling/sms
    I was worried about wifi calling too but it does still work normally. It was the first thing I tested.
    04-11-17 12:42 PM
    If anyone cares to do this and you want to skip the wipe, just remove the below lines from the flash script.

fastboot.exe oem securewipe

AND

flash userdata %IMG%\userdata.img
    I checked my editing both before and after when doing the change to the file. I wound up bricking my Priv. I then had to use the Autoloader and reload everything. Someone else reported the same problem. Not sure about why!!!
    04-11-17 04:06 PM
    I checked my editing both before and after when doing the change to the file. I wound up bricking my Priv. I then had to use the Autoloader and reload everything. Someone else reported the same problem. Not sure about why!!!
    Strange... all I can recommend is to make sure the non-us carrier autoloader and the Verizon autoloader are the same version. I didn't have any issues but I did do a full wipe with the March when I didn't for Feb.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-11-17 04:31 PM
    Make sure you pull both AAJ926. Verizon and international.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-11-17 08:36 PM