Calling cbryant! Why is the date on the built in clock widget so tiny now? Please ask the dev team to make the date font big enough for someone old enough have piloted the BlackBerry 850! I am too senile to remember what day it is and now I'm too blind to read it. Jajajaja not funny!
    FF22 and jamesharmeling like this.
    04-28-16 01:00 PM
    You should check out chronus widget from the Play store. Looks like the stock clock widget but with a ton of easy-to-use customization, like the size of different information such as the date.
    blackbirdy likes this.
    04-28-16 01:13 PM
    I am one of those oldsters who can still generally read without glasses - even my ophthalmologist is surprised. But occasionally, the fonts in some of these apps (or the fonts under the Z30 icons) are just too small or too wispy. There need to be options to resize some of these things and not with the Accessibility Magnifier which then requires constant scrolling. Reader mode on the Z30 Browser was fantastic. Is it that hard to duplicate in other apps?
    04-28-16 02:01 PM
    Calling cbryant! Why is the date on the built in clock widget so tiny now? Please ask the dev team to make the date font big enough for someone old enough have piloted the BlackBerry 850! I am too senile to remember what day it is and now I'm too blind to read it. Jajajaja not funny!
    I actually like it. Maybe resize your clock widget to be bigger.

Priv owner since Nov 6th 2015
    04-28-16 02:25 PM
    I am one of those oldsters who can still generally read without glasses - even my ophthalmologist is surprised. But occasionally, the fonts in some of these apps (or the fonts under the Z30 icons) are just too small or too wispy. There need to be options to resize some of these things and not with the Accessibility Magnifier which then requires constant scrolling. Reader mode on the Z30 Browser was fantastic. Is it that hard to duplicate in other apps?
    Changing the font size will affect most of the text you see. Android N does actually have an adjustable DPI setting, which affects the size of all elements if you want to make things bigger to read easier or smaller to fit more information. Previously this was only possible with root access.
    04-28-16 05:40 PM
    You should check out chronus widget from the Play store. Looks like the stock clock widget but with a ton of easy-to-use customization, like the size of different information such as the date.
    How is chronus on battery life? I was using transparent weather widget w clock but it was causing drain.
    04-28-16 06:25 PM
    If you really want to have customizable widgets, check out Zooper from the play store. You can build your own widgets from scratch and customize everything, even include battery and weather info and graphics.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-28-16 07:59 PM
    Changing the font size will affect most of the text you see. Android N does actually have an adjustable DPI setting, which affects the size of all elements if you want to make things bigger to read easier or smaller to fit more information. Previously this was only possible with root access.
    Listen, fella, I'm with Verizon. I expect MM sometime in 2017. Android N - I should live so long!
    04-28-16 09:26 PM