It's been a long time since I've been here, I was using a BlackBerry 9900 and I got the priv ! Great device!
    My questions is , is it possible to show the time and notifications on the lock screen without a flip case ? Cant find cases here and I don't really like flip cases anyways but it'll be great to have the time on the lock screen.
    Thanks
    07-26-17 05:16 PM
    It does this out of the box unless you specificed you didn't want it during setup.
    07-26-17 05:27 PM
    didn't see anything like that !
    is there anyway to turn it on in the settings ?
    07-26-17 06:01 PM
    found it ( daydream ) but I think it doesn't work unless the phone is charging ?
    07-26-17 06:09 PM
    I'm assuming you mean the blank screen, after phone goes into sleep mode. No way to display the window screen without a magnet in the right spot.
    Theres possibly a way to do it with an app, but nothing I'm aware of.
    The lock screen, meaning screen on, waiting for you to enter unlock code will display the time and some other stuff, but you'd have to disable sleep mode. That would mean the entire screen on, sucking battery, you don't want to do that.
    07-27-17 07:15 AM
    I'm assuming you mean the blank screen, after phone goes into sleep mode. No way to display the window screen without a magnet in the right spot.
    Theres possibly a way to do it with an app, but nothing I'm aware of.
    The lock screen, meaning screen on, waiting for you to enter unlock code will display the time and some other stuff, but you'd have to disable sleep mode. That would mean the entire screen on, sucking battery, you don't want to do that.
    Yeah I figured that out thanks !
    07-27-17 08:29 PM