I recall when I first got my Priv, there was a big digital clock in the home screen of the default launcher. No idea how and somehow this clock disappears. How do I get it back?
    03-19-16 07:46 PM
    I recall when I first got my Priv, there was a big digital clock in the home screen of the default launcher. No idea how and somehow this clock disappears. How do I get it back?
    This has been common in most androids I own... What happens is you end up somehow pressing and holding the time which is often placed at the top of the device's screen, here, once pressed and held it is free to move/reposition... Including repositioning that may slide the time widget up to the 'Remove' spot on the screen (often just millimeters away from the clocks' location).

Getting it back is an easy fix. Press and hold the screen you'd like the device's stock clock widget to be placed... (Home screen in your case) After a few seconds you will get a menu at the bottom. Choose 'Widgets' from the menu and select 'Digital Clock' via a long press and hold. This will allow you to now migrate the clock back to your homescreen. Simply drag and drop it where you want it and it's done. Eazy peezy...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CivilDissident; 03-19-16 at 08:33 PM.
    03-19-16 07:54 PM
    Thanks. It worked.
    CivilDissident likes this.
    03-19-16 08:13 PM
    Press the CENTER BUTTON (I wish I could remember what these icons are called) and then look near the top. There should be a Tab labeled Widgets. See if one of them gives you a Clock option. I've got a clock and Day, Month Date (Sat, Mar 19)
    CivilDissident likes this.
    03-19-16 08:20 PM
    I have a different issue, the clock likes resizing itself lol. Minor annoyance, but quirk in the software nonetheless.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 08:47 PM
    My clock resizes itself too. Now I just noticed that the clocks widget and status bar clock show different times which might drive me to insanity.
    04-02-16 11:57 AM