With BB10 dying off, I will get the Priv this weekend, if I don't like it (after giving it a sufficient amount of time), I will accept reality and move on. Since I will already be on Android, I will stay with Android and perhaps look into what Google's doing with the Nexus' or something.

I titled this, Time for a Change because maybe others need to accept reality and be open minded to possible new OEMS in their future.

I've waited for this phone for so long that if the heating issue disappoints, or the poor signal, or same bs GPS signal that the Passport has, well then I think its time to move on.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 07:56 PM
    So many of us had high hopes for BlackBerry but it seems like BB10 will eventually fade out leaving Android and Apple left.
    11-06-15 08:02 PM
    So many of us had high hopes for BlackBerry but it seems like BB10 will eventually fade out leaving Android and Apple left.
    Yah man. Fortunately, we will be able to replicate BB10 on android the best that we can. It would be nice to see BlackBerry go full force on the software side, and bring their launcher to other OEMS

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 08:09 PM
    This is what I have been thinking, and I figure that if I must use Android eventually, I will do it with BlackBerry hardware. I will keep clutching to my physical keyboard until the day I die!
    11-06-15 08:09 PM
    This is was what I went through about a year ago.
    I was a happy BB user from my first text pager to 5 BB devices later when I arrived at the Z30 in late 2013.

In November 2014 I made the move to a Note 4. Curiosity got the best of me.

A year later and I can honestly say that aside from apps the Note 4 is no better than my Z30 was, for the day to day things I use a smartphone for.
    In many aspects the Android OS can be a jumbled mess compared to BB10.
    I miss the BB10 keyboard and the PKB. I miss the great reception and call quality.

I have had the same Bell account for nearly 15 years. My Z30 never dropped calls like my Note 4. I hope the Priv is as good as the Z30.

I'm now well versed in BB and Android so I think the switch to the Priv is just what the Dr ordered.

I look forward to having a Priv in the very near future.
    I have a few good contacts a BB HQ so hopefully it won't be to difficult to get one when I'm ready.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-06-15 08:29 PM
    For the time being I'm enjoying my 6s+ and Note 5... The only BB I have now is my 9900.... So yes I have changed...
    11-06-15 08:32 PM
    For the time being I'm enjoying my 6s+ and Note 5... The only BB I have now is my 9900.... So yes I have changed...
    I have to admit, the utterly unselfconscious lack of sentimentalism is refreshing.
    11-06-15 08:45 PM
    I'm enjoying my note 4....🤐
    11-06-15 08:55 PM