Is there a way to totally disabled blackberry hub? I just want to use the Google email app. The issue is even tough I deleted the hub the emails still come up in notifications. So basically I am getting double emails. Any help would be appreciated.
    10-13-17 09:45 PM
    Is there a way to totally disabled blackberry hub? I just want to use the Google email app. The issue is even tough I deleted the hub the emails still come up in notifications. So basically I am getting double emails. Any help would be appreciated.
    Yes. Long press on the icon of the App and drag it to the top where it says disable.
    10-13-17 09:49 PM
    the app comes up as hub + services. would me disabling it affect other things?
    10-13-17 09:52 PM
    the app comes up as hub + services. would me disabling it affect other things?
    Not for me. **** is buttery smooth now!
    10-13-17 11:18 PM
    Yeah I have to a key this switch. the Google email app and calendar is working better for me compared to hub. I don't have any social media accounts so the features of hub don't really do much for me. not sure how much longer I will have the Priv. My time as a BlackBerry consumer / customer is coming to an end. I am very thankful and enjoyed the ride.
    10-13-17 11:23 PM
    Yeah I have to a key this switch. the Google email app and calendar is working better for me compared to hub. I don't have any social media accounts so the features of hub don't really do much for me. not sure how much longer I will have the Priv. My time as a BlackBerry consumer / customer is coming to an end. I am very thankful and enjoyed the ride.
    Unfortunately the Priv isn't the best representation of BlackBerry's work with Android. I went from Priv to KEYone and it runs circles around the Priv. The 808 chip is the Priv was a disaster for qualcom.
    10-14-17 01:13 PM
    Unfortunately the Priv isn't the best representation of BlackBerry's work with Android. I went from Priv to KEYone and it runs circles around the Priv. The 808 chip is the Priv was a disaster for qualcom.
    I agree with that. The 808 chip really held the phone back. The problem I have is with android I feel I would only buy a Samsung or Google phone. I have no trust in any other manufacturers to get security and os updates. We were told priv would get nougat and then it didn't. I think it's time to make the change but again enjoyed my ride with blackberry. For those loyalist that are still buying their phones I salute them. I don't think they are bad phones as far as the detek series, the keyone, and now motion.
    10-14-17 10:56 PM
    I agree with that. The 808 chip really held the phone back. The problem I have is with android I feel I would only buy a Samsung or Google phone. I have no trust in any other manufacturers to get security and os updates. We were told priv would get nougat and then it didn't. I think it's time to make the change but again enjoyed my ride with blackberry. For those loyalist that are still buying their phones I salute them. I don't think they are bad phones as far as the detek series, the keyone, and now motion.
    Actually nowhere were we ever told the Priv would get Nougat.
    10-15-17 09:39 AM
    Yep, it was never a sure thing that the Priv will be getting Nougat. It was the "blackberry style" thing: rumors and speculation snowballing until the point that someone from BlackBerry lower the hammer in some informal chat somewhere in the internet.
    10-15-17 09:51 AM
    Yep, it was never a sure thing that the Priv will be getting Nougat. It was the "blackberry style" thing: rumors and speculation snowballing until the point that someone from BlackBerry lower the hammer in some informal chat somewhere in the internet.
    Okay well most people assumed. I could have sworn blackberry said it would or a good chance. Either way nougat needed up hitting like under "14%" of android devices. The point I'm making is outside of buying a high end Samsung or Google phone they could decide to leave your phone out of the loop and never look back on any update. So I'm sure any blackberry phone even if already announced it would get a particular upgrade could be scratched and Google wouldn't care.
    10-15-17 11:55 AM
    I too had to disable blackberry hub & calendar to make my keyone faster but is there anyway I can use them without lagging? I had google pixel 2 with hub, calendar without any issues but Keyone really can't handle blackberry suites.
    01-11-18 12:02 PM
    I too had to disable blackberry hub & calendar to make my keyone faster but is there anyway I can use them without lagging? I had google pixel 2 with hub, calendar without any issues but Keyone really can't handle blackberry suites.
    NVM, this is Priv section lol.
    01-11-18 12:14 PM
    Why not get a different model phone? This is like buying a Buick but wanting to disable the 3.8 Liter engine?
    01-11-18 07:53 PM
    Talking to iPhone users, they are quite envious of the Hub and being able to see and access different accounts from one place.
    01-12-18 10:41 AM
    Talking to iPhone users, they are quite envious of the Hub and being able to see and access different accounts from one place.
    iPhone email does that, not SMS and Calls though. What I miss in the BB Hub are the voicemails. It was nice to be able to play them right from the HUB (BBos).
    01-12-18 11:12 PM