The Hub on the Priv is half-baked at best, especially with its Whatsapp integration (if you get 15 messages in a Whatsapp group, you get 15 notifications in the Hub)

Its gotten a bit annoying so I am trying to disable it in the Hub. However, even though I tried unchecking the Whatsapp account in the Hub setting and removing it from showing in the hub, everytime I get a Whatsapp message, the Hub still gets a phantom notification!

This is quite annoying. Does anyone know how to completely stop the Hub from showing Whatsapp notifications? Thanks...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-06-16 08:43 PM
    Same thing here, get the spark notification even though I've disabled it from the hub.

03-07-16 12:22 AM
    Same as well, unfortunately. I hid the hub shortcut so I wouldn't have to look at the dual badge notifications every time I receive a new message, lol.

03-07-16 02:59 AM
    Known bug that BlackBerry seems unable or unwilling to fix.

03-07-16 05:16 AM
    go to the settings in the hub, under view and uncheck certain items, or go to the Android setting under "sound and notification" then app notification " and disable individual apps that's you want only to show up in the hub

Attached Thumbnails Is there a way to completely stop Whatsapp showing in the Hub?-257.jpg  
    03-07-16 05:48 AM
    heres the hub option

Attached Thumbnails Is there a way to completely stop Whatsapp showing in the Hub?-258.jpg  
    03-07-16 05:49 AM
    I don't use what's app, but if it doesn't entirely stop showing in the hub, stop it from showing up from Android

03-07-16 05:51 AM