Can someone shoot a video or point me to one showing how you access the hub while you are in an app or in the app drawer? I've seen how you access it from the home screen with that quick launch button (or whatever it is called), but my workflow on my Z30 includes being in an app, receiving a notification, doing my quick swipe up and to the right to do a quick hub check, and return to the app if no immediate action is required for the message. TIA
    11-20-15 08:27 PM
    Start off the screen at the bottom in the middle, swipe straight up through the circle and then curve to the right, Into the hub you go.
    gebco likes this.
    11-20-15 09:02 PM
    The only thing you cannot do is return to the app with a swipe, but you can access from anywhere.

Posted via Blackberry Priv
    gebco likes this.
    11-20-15 09:16 PM
    Yes you're not really peeking. But then you just tap the right-hand soft key at the bottom (the square) to open Recent Apps, which is Android's version of the App Switcher or Active Frames screen.

You can always single-swipe down from the top as long as you're in Portrait mode to see your notifications tray. That's more equivalent to just a peek.

Providing you leave the Hub open, you can also access it in Recent Apps, which is sometimes easier than the Launcher.
    gebco and anon(153966) like this.
    11-20-15 09:26 PM
    Yes you're not really peeking. But then you just tap the right-hand soft key at the bottom (the square) to open Recent Apps, which is Android's version of the App Switcher or Active Frames screen.

You can always single-swipe down from the top as long as you're in Portrait mode to see your notifications tray. That's more equivalent to just a peek.

Providing you leave the Hub open, you can also access it in Recent Apps, which is sometimes easier than the Launcher.
    Can you reply when you swipe down the notification?
    11-20-15 09:38 PM
    Can you reply when you swipe down the notification?
    Yes, but it will open the app to do so. Emails will open in Hub but other things, including BBM even, would open the separate app if you start from the notification tray.
    gebco likes this.
    11-20-15 10:03 PM
    Just realized I hadn't mentioned the Productivity Tab. (I think it's called that.) It's a tiny sliver on right side of screen (customizable to left if desired and/or left-handed) that's permanently there in almost all environments while you're in Portrait orientation. Basically you can swipe in from right edge of screen to see it, showing some recent messages received, plus upcoming calendar items or tasks. A quick swipe (or flick even, really) to the right hides it again.

This is sort of the replacement for the BB10 Peek. Whatever you had open before will remain open.
    gebco likes this.
    11-25-15 10:27 PM