Is there a faster way to put the Priv on vibrate other than holding the down volume button down? Wish it was one of the touch screen options when you hit the mute button. "Do Not Disturb" kills vibrate and sound. "Priority" allows ring and vibrate for whatever you set to allow but kills everything else.

On my previous Android the swipe screen before the unlock pattern screen had a sound vs. vibrate toggle. Even the sound menu had check boxes for turning sound or vibrate on and off individually.
    11-09-15 04:10 AM
    If you tap.the volume button you can then tap the ringer icon and it will go from ring>vibrate>silent.
    magmazing, vpblaze and AZN like this.
    11-09-15 04:24 AM
    Ah there we go. Thanks!
    11-09-15 04:38 AM
    Is there a faster way to put the Priv on vibrate other than holding the down volume button down? Wish it was one of the touch screen options when you hit the mute button. "Do Not Disturb" kills vibrate and sound. "Priority" allows ring and vibrate for whatever you set to allow but kills everything else.

On my previous Android the swipe screen before the unlock pattern screen had a sound vs. vibrate toggle. Even the sound menu had check boxes for turning sound or vibrate on and off individually.
    Is there a faster way to put the Priv on vibrate?-uploadfromtaptalk1447066311584.jpg
    Download the HD widgets. Your can set up a widget to instantly change you vib, ring or silent
    11-09-15 04:52 AM
    I don't have the priv yet but does the shortcut work, holding down the * button like the old pkb devices

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 06:04 AM
    I don't have the priv yet but does the shortcut work, holding down the * button like the old pkb devices

Posted via CB10
    If my memory serves me correctly, I want to say the * locked the device, and it was actually the # key that changed the sound profiles.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 07:34 PM