Somebody here suggested a app (I think it was called swipe up or something) that allowed me to change the Google assistant button (the circle) to whatever I want (used it to make it the screen rotation button now).
    Is there something out there that let's me change the square button ( forget what it's called and used for and I never use it). Would rather make it take screenshots instead via another app. As long as I can change the buttons function it's a possibility

Thanx
    12-15-17 08:49 PM
    Somebody here suggested a app (I think it was called swipe up or something) that allowed me to change the Google assistant button (the circle) to whatever I want (used it to make it the screen rotation button now).
    Is there something out there that let's me change the square button ( forget what it's called and used for and I never use it). Would rather make it take screenshots instead via another app. As long as I can change the buttons function it's a possibility

Thanx
    Why do you want to change it from the middle to square button? And you don't need an App to take screen shots.
    12-15-17 09:32 PM
    Middle to square button?? Umm don't want to do that. I simply want to change the square buttons function.
    I prefer to have the option to take a screenshot from the square button instead of the usual way with 2 buttons and I don't like the app blackberry released
    12-15-17 09:51 PM