so is there any line at ATT as expected ? Can someone confirm it . A rep has said that there will be line getting the priv due to huge demand.
    11-06-15 08:50 AM
    Not sure a rep can determine that. I don't think there are enough crazy people like us crackberrians to line up

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 08:54 AM
    you expect lines lol
    11-06-15 09:00 AM
    so is there any line at ATT as expected ? Can someone confirm it . A rep has said that there will be line getting the priv due to huge demand.
    Sarcasm?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:08 AM
    I don't think there have been any lines around here. I probably won't have a chance to pick up the priv until next week but according to the ATT site every att store in my area (Southern Connecticut) has it in stock.
    11-06-15 09:40 AM
    I don't think there have been any lines around here. I probably won't have a chance to pick up the priv until next week but according to the ATT site every att store in my area (Southern Connecticut) has it in stock.
    Fyi, I just called the 2 danbury locations, stamford mall, and greenwich ave. All were sold out.

Greenwich Ave sold 10
    Danbury mall sold 4
    The others didn't say how many they had received.

I wasn't planning on buying today, but I definitely wanted to check it out.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:43 AM
    Not huge numbers but good sales regardless

Posted via CB10
    FCSC likes this.
    11-06-15 09:44 AM
    Fyi, I just called the 2 danbury locations, stamford mall, and greenwich ave. All were sold out.

Greenwich Ave sold 10
    Danbury mall sold 4
    The others didn't say how many they had received.

I wasn't planning on buying today, but I definitely wanted to check it out.

Posted via CB10
    O, I'm in Fairfield. If you go to the site and search via 06824 zip code you should be able to find a store that has it in stock. I haven't actually called the stores though.
    11-06-15 09:47 AM
    Not huge numbers but good sales regardless

Posted via CB10
    That what I was thinking. Does make me wonder about overall stock quantities though.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:48 AM
    They likely have only been open for 45 min. And that was also likely all they have in stock. The 4 stores I spoke with yesterday had only 2 plus the display.

Posted from my Z30- best phone I've ever owned.
    11-06-15 09:49 AM
    That what I was thinking. Does make me wonder about overall stock quantities though.

Posted via CB10
    I was surprised usually on launch day, people in most areas are reporting att has stock. A good start.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:50 AM
    No lines, my rep was clueless as always. Confused a BB was running android.
    11-06-15 09:56 AM
    From other posts it seems that stores received a maximum of 10 units. Maybe they were on the fence if it would sell.

It seems that they are sold out and stores are regreting not to order more stock in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 10:00 AM
    Bought it online with ATT will pick mine up at the Company store today.
    11-06-15 10:01 AM
    No lines, my rep was clueless as always. Confused a BB was running android.
    Rep of the year
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    11-06-15 10:05 AM
    I have 2 corporate stores by me and only one had 1 unit. Needless to say no more because I purchased it lol
    I got there first thing when they opened.
    I assumed they would of had few more.
    11-06-15 11:26 AM
    I was only one looking at it. Salesman knew about it but pointed me at the HTC 9 phone but didn't push when I said I was looking at priv
    11-06-15 11:34 AM
    Local corporate store only received 2 units and one was bought by a rep

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-06-15 11:35 AM
    I had a 10 am (at open) appointment at an at&t Company/corporate store. There was no line. The rep was very quick to educate me on the Priv and BlackBerry in general (completely unnecessary, but appreciated ). When I asked, he told me they had received only two units, one which I purchased. Too bad they didn't have any available accessories. I guess it'll be Amazon for that.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 11:50 AM
    Purchased mine at 9AM....no line! No cases

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-06-15 11:56 AM
    Lol, local store had some, but had not even taken the demo out of the box. They had to go get it. Took FOREVER to boot, Jesus I hope that is just first time.

Reps knew squat about it, but told me that up front. I started rolling thru it with him looking over my shoulder and he said " apparently you do know a little bit about it". Lol. He even had BlackBerry back in the day. He started geeking out on it watching me.

When I got in my car I saw him playing with it.

Lol.

Phone was very nice. I was worried about the size, but it was good and the keyboard was great.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 12:01 PM
    i think i'm gonna go check one out later after work, i am not surprised by the non-existence of lines...and i don't expect to have a line later. after all it's only the first day it is released and BlackBerry has been somewhat forgotten, the come back will take some time
    11-06-15 12:28 PM
    Zero people asking about the Priv at ATT in Palo Alto. Zero interest. Zero knowledge by salespeople.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 12:29 PM