Got it
    11-10-15 07:27 AM
    Got it
    Hope you enjoy

let us all know if you think it was worth the agro.

Posted via CB10
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    11-10-15 10:56 AM
    Hope you enjoy

let us all know if you think it was worth the agro.

Posted via CB10
    Will do i will report back later after a few hours with it
    11-10-15 11:15 AM
    Will do i will report back later after a few hours with it
    Thank you. Just gone online to see the stock situation to find there is stock at my local cpw. Can't believe it. They have stock sat and I have no phone! Fuming. I was wanting to transfer the order but no I have to cancel and start again, not sure if I will be able to get though and told it should be with me Friday. Been told that before though.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by James Cowin; 11-10-15 at 03:26 PM.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    11-10-15 01:21 PM
    Finally I have got my shipping notification. Roll on tomorrow. Can't wait to see what it's like. Nearly went and got a Samsung s6 edge. Pleased I didn't now as wouldn't have come till Thursday.

Posted via CB10
    weezul and Aneres11 like this.
    11-11-15 03:36 PM
    going to my buy my priv next week Friday from carphone all the best can't wait feels like I'm waiting for Xmas lol
    11-11-15 03:44 PM
    going to my buy my priv next week Friday from carphone all the best can't wait feels like I'm waiting for Xmas lol
    I know the feeling. Been very excited for this phone just hope it lives up to the hype for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 04:46 PM
    Nothing for me. What date did you order? I ordered the 22nd, 23rd so don't know if I'm getting mine tomorrow. Doesn't look like it. Mega disappointed. Maybe I complained to much

Posted via CB10
    I ordered same day as you hope yours is with you today.

I'm not as impressed as I hoped: mainly because with keyboard out its too big and heavy to hold, so I'm using touch mostly. That being the case I'd be fine with an s6 or Z10 or other candy bar. Seriously considering going back to the Passport.

Battery life on priv seems good though. My main issue. 5am to 3pm on Wed and 8am to 6pm yesterday.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 12:32 AM
    I ordered same day as you hope yours is with you today.

I'm not as impressed as I hoped: mainly because with keyboard out its too big and heavy to hold, so I'm using touch mostly. That being the case I'd be fine with an s6 or Z10 or other candy bar. Seriously considering going back to the Passport.

Battery life on priv seems good though. My main issue. 5am to 3pm on Wed and 8am to 6pm yesterday.

My phone came on Thursday the 12th and so far i am happy with it. Things are a little bit different to BlackBerry 10 but i think with time and patience i will get there. I have been using a leap for the last few months so the size is familiar to me and i find that i like using the phone with the keyboard out.

11-15-15 02:46 PM
84 ... 234