Wow. Their mistake was not being able to tell you that your spot didn't make first shipment (priority handled, you simply weren't first enough). It's not their fault there is significant demand. They tried to provide customer support with credit, and you're rude and irrational? Come on...

Posted via CB10
    All I am saying is that the �5 gesture is worth more to them than it is to me, I would have been quite happy if they didn't offer me anything, the �5 gesture will end up costing me money as I'm sure they don't sell much for �5. The big question is are there any phones been sent out by cpw on Friday? Do they have any stock at all? Surely cpw as a company must feel rather annoyed (like I will be) if shop blackberry UK customers and selfridges customers get there phones before the cpw customers. I ordered on the 21st Oct. Surely stock levels would be known at this point. I ordered my passport through cpw one year ago a few weeks before launch, selfridges customers and probably shop BlackBerry customers got there phones before me, I was happy as I was never given an order date when I pre ordered the phone. I will be happy to wait another week, and I don't think I was rude and irrational, more miffed that my order was delayed. The comment (which was probably not seen by cpw) was just my spur of the moment comment.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 04:17 PM
    I don't think anyone will get their units for Friday. It's just been pushed back. I think most likely they will ship out next week.
    I read in another thread that the op rang selfridges in Trafford centre and they said they should have units in on Friday. This is not confirmed though.
    When i got my Passport last year(opening day), it was a pop up shop in Selfridges which was ran by BlackBerry them selves...So i think most likely they will have them on Friday...

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 04:19 PM
    All I am saying is that the �5 gesture is worth more to them than it is to me, I would have been quite happy if they didn't offer me anything, the �5 gesture will end up costing me money as I'm sure they don't sell much for �5. The big question is are there any phones been sent out by cpw on Friday? Do they have any stock at all? Surely cpw as a company must feel rather annoyed (like I will be) if shop blackberry UK customers and selfridges customers get there phones before the cpw customers. I ordered on the 21st Oct. Surely stock levels would be known at this point. I ordered my passport through cpw one year ago a few weeks before launch, selfridges customers and probably shop BlackBerry customers got there phones before me, I was happy as I was never given an order date when I pre ordered the phone. I will be happy to wait another week, and I don't think I was rude and irrational, more miffed that my order was delayed. The comment (which was probably not seen by cpw) was just my spur of the moment comment.

Posted via CB10
    You could have simply replied, "please apply the credit against the phone instead". Gets you a better result in a single message, no? What was being confrontational hoping to get you? They already apologized.

As for stock, they put an order in with BlackBerry months in advance. That's up to CPW to accept however many they ordered and its irrelevant what shopBB does.
    11-04-15 04:44 PM
    I understand that If they don't have the phones they can't deliver them. But why claim to have an exclusive if the stock wasn't guaranteed to them. Either they will be due a big payout from blackberry for failing a contract or its been a big con all along. Cpw exclusive UK priv sales, yeah but if you buy from shop BlackBerry or selfridges you'll get it first. Not good if that is the case.
    IIRC, Selfridges is (in truth) Carphone Warehouse - it's a store within a store. And, Shop BlackBerry is well, erm... BlackBerry. So I think the CPW "UK exclusive" really is an exclusive.

It's interesting what the CPW insider said above about no stock being yet received. I wonder if anyone will get a Priv on the 6th?
    11-04-15 04:58 PM
    I'm the OP from the Selfridges thread. I got my Passport from Selfridges last year but they had the exclusivity of the device. Selfridges normally do always sell BB handsets at launch.

Whether or not they think they're getting it on the 6th and their website isn't updated yet I'm not sure. I remember going through this last year and them not having a clue if they'd be getting the Passport, it wasn't until I called on the morning of the release that they confirmed it would be there because a BB representative was setting up a pop up. I was the first to buy. I had my photo taken with the BB rep and everything ha.

Anyway, if Selfridges are offering the handset I might just have to go and get it from there. Knowing what has happened so far though I'd be very surprised if Selfridges had it and CPW didn't.
    11-04-15 05:13 PM
    I had this and i never ordered for delivery!! Fkd off im going in tmoz in fumin
    11-04-15 05:17 PM
    I called CPW today. Three different people. None gave good service.

Some people will get tomorrow apparently. I also ordered approx 21st, during their exclusive period
    11-05-15 03:29 PM

Some people will get tomorrow apparently.
    Hmm I'm unsure if I believe this. Some people ordered on day one on the dot and haven't had anything other than the email to say it's delayed til 13th.

But if there are people getting them tomorrow then that's great! I'd love to hear some thoughts!
    11-05-15 03:33 PM
    It would be great be great if some deliverys were made. Very interested to know haw many have been sold. Really hope this is a success for blackberry and gets things back on track for them.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 04:40 PM
    Maybe that text message was a generic one sent out to all who preordered regardless of when and how early they placed the order?

I for one preordered with a collect in store option yet in the text they mention that a DPD courier will be in touch when the parcel is on the way...
    11-05-15 06:33 PM
    I was hoping that maybe the case and tonight I would get an email and txt msg saying your phone will be delivered between? -? But it didn't happen. Guess I will have to wait a little longer. Fingers still crossed it comes before the 9th though.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 06:59 PM
    Just out of curiosity, what does GBP 5 get you at CPW? A screen protector?
    11-05-15 07:41 PM
    BlackBerry does have a habit of shipping tiny amounts of devices on launch day, then crowing about "sellouts" of a handful of pieces.

It seems to have become somewhat of a tradition at this point, I'm afraid.
    JeepBB likes this.
    11-05-15 09:50 PM
    BlackBerry does have a habit of shipping tiny amounts of devices on launch day, then crowing about "sellouts" of a handful of pieces.

It seems to have become somewhat of a tradition at this point, I'm afraid.
    I was thinking that same thing. With reports of most at&t stores only getting 2. I think the Z10 write off has them very conservative with first batch build orders. Plus, it may drive up the frenzy with us fans to rush and find one I suppose.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 09:58 PM
    Probably a screen protector but at the minute they are not stocking cases or any thing like that.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 02:09 AM
    Just got out of cpw. No stock in any stores across the city. No stock expected until 13th
    weezul and Deanig_12 like this.
    11-06-15 03:12 AM
    Oh well, it seems that Friday the 13th it is!
    Let's just hope that this superstitiously unlucky date won't contribute to any further delays...
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    11-06-15 03:24 AM
    Just got out of cpw. No stock in any stores across the city. No stock expected until 13th
    Thanks for letting us all know.
    I was curious whether they had store stock but doubted it.
    Shame really.

Selfridges website showing no stock either despite it saying in big letters 'OFFICIAL LAUNCH 6TH NOVEMBER' Lol. Seems like if you're in the UK, your only chance is London Selfridges pop up shop to buy one.
    If I wasn't in work I'd seriously consider getting the train haha. I'm mad.
    11-06-15 03:32 AM
    �5???

They're mocking you, start a riot.
    nonamenomore and Deanig_12 like this.
    11-06-15 04:15 AM
    just to add insult to injury to CPW preorders:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackberry/..._the_uk_today/
    11-06-15 04:23 AM
    just to add insult to injury to CPW preorders:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackberry/..._the_uk_today/
    I saw that too.
    At least BB are doing something about this for their customers unlike CPW who can't even tell us what''s going on.
    A �5 credit is gonna get us **** tbf!

Ah well. Seems even Selfridges website has no stock as it says it launches today but is currently 'out of stock'.
    11-06-15 04:46 AM
    Weird because they have loads of them. I don't understand the supply chain in operation here at all...

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 05:27 AM
    Well who know all us cpw customers may get our phone early. From what we can read it just sounds like all the UK stock is sitting in selfridges with no one even there to drive sales. I'm hoping it's gonna be a Wednesday delivery so I get a chance to play with it. Friday is a bad day for me as work all night and day over the weekend. Fingers crossed again and let's see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 11:35 AM
    It sounds like Selfridges don't even have that much stock really but who knows. I think we may see shipping earlier than Friday but maybe that'll just be for the first batch of orders.
    It'll be even more annoying if they push it back further and can't warrant all of their pre-orders which wouldnt surprise me after all this.
    11-06-15 11:55 AM
    I wouldn't be surprised if BlackBerry is a bit apprehensive with stock after the launch of the Z10. There's nothing worse than stock sitting in a warehouse not selling. It's always better to play it safe.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10
    11-06-15 12:04 PM
84 1234