Thank you, ShopBlackBerry!-img_20151106_081849.jpgJust received this from ShopBB! Yay! Looking forward to them shipping the phone asap now!

Via CB10 on this beast they call the Passport
    Last edited by tvst28; 11-06-15 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Attachment didn't load
    11-06-15 08:20 AM
    this....which is:.....
    11-06-15 08:21 AM
    By "this" I assume you mean:

You are a valued ShopBlackBerry customer and we sincerely thank you for placing your pre-order for BlackBerry's new PRIV Secure Smartphone Powered by Android.

We are actively working to get your PRIV into your hands as we begin the shipping process for pre-orders today. We are excited for you to experience the first device that combines the full app ecosystem of Android with the best of BlackBerry privacy, security and productivity. Based on when you ordered your Priv, a tracking confirmation will be emailed to you so you will know when it will arrive.

As a thank you for buying from ShopBlackBerry, you will receive a complimentary PRIV slide-out hard shell case and a premium in-vehicle charger. Once your PRIV has been shipped, you will receive an email detailing how to redeem these accessories.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact the ShopBlackBerry order support team via our Order Support Help Web form or by calling 1-866-957-0761.

Great news, although I'm still waiting shipping confirmation before I book the day off work and crack out the champagne...
    tvst28 likes this.
    11-06-15 08:22 AM
    Sorry, the attachment didn't load from the CB10 app. Updated now!
    11-06-15 08:24 AM
    Ah! First wireless charging, instant updates, unlocked, now this?! Really regretting reserving with Rogers now!
    11-06-15 08:27 AM
    Great news, although I'm still waiting shipping confirmation before I book the day off work and crack out the champagne...
    LOL, Hilarious, I feel the same which could be a problem I guess... ;-)
    11-06-15 08:28 AM
    Got it too and it has convinced me to keep it and not buy the ATT Priv that I have an appointment to pick up in two hours here in Palo Alto. But I do need to go there to get the nano Sim card to replace mine that's in my Z30 anyway...

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 08:31 AM
    It is a nice extra to waiting a couple more days to receive it. I got my notice as well. I already have been asked by a couple folks in the office when mine is coming as they know I buy every blackberry that comes out that is a premium device.
    11-06-15 08:33 AM
    Nice, got my notice for free stuff and the card was hit, so should get shipping confirmation soon. Hope a miracle occurs and gets to my door today! *dreaming*
    11-06-15 08:45 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151106_081849.jpg 
Views:	973 
Size:	181.3 KB 
ID:	379214Just received this from ShopBB! Yay! Looking forward to them shipping the phone asap now!

I just got this now as well. Happy about the free stuff (sorry cracberry gknna have to return my hard shell) but I don't know if this means shipment is delayed. Hard to believe we are getting free accessories for pre ordering.
    11-06-15 08:47 AM
    Why couldn't they just throw them in every box? Whatever.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    11-06-15 08:49 AM
    Hmm...not sure, but would pre-ordering today still give the free offer?
    11-06-15 09:15 AM
    Just got the same email from shopblackberry in the UK, I actually ordered a hard shell case at the same time so I'll probably end up with 2 lol

"I roll with 2 passports, 1 for travelling and 1 for communicating"
    11-06-15 09:24 AM
    Nice, got my notice for free stuff and the card was hit, so should get shipping confirmation soon. Hope a miracle occurs and gets to my door today! *dreaming*
    If the card was charged, that means it's being shipped today. Could you tell us which date you pre-ordered the phone? I'm trying to guess which orders, as in those placed up until which date, are they fulfilling today and leaving the rest for next week. I paid through PayPal, so I was charged the day I ordered (Nov 02)

11-06-15 09:34 AM
    I got the email too and that's great to get free stuff. If I have to wait an extra day or two for the phone, no big deal. Only problem is, I ordered a hard slider case with the phone as well and don't know if I want 2 of them. Still, can't wait for the phone to arrive, should be awesome!

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:47 AM
    I got the email too and that's great to get free stuff. If I have to wait an extra day or two for the phone, no big deal. Only problem is, I ordered a hard slider case with the phone as well and don't know if I want 2 of them. Still, can't wait for the phone to arrive, should be awesome!

Posted via CB10
    I also ordered the hard case, I'll keep one as a backup for when the first become too scratched or damaged.
    11-06-15 09:50 AM
    If the card was charged, that means it's being shipped today. Could you tell us which date you pre-ordered the phone? I'm trying to guess which orders, as in those placed up until which date, are they fulfilling today and leaving the rest for next week. I paid through PayPal, so I was charged the day I ordered (Nov 02)

I pre-ordered from Shop BlackBerry Canada on Oct. 29th, 5:30PM EST.
    11-06-15 09:50 AM
    This makes me more nervous than I was about digital river.

What is really absent in the notice is an expected ship date.

I ordered day one morning, but here we are on the 6th and I haven't got this email.

I can wait for it to be shipped on Monday, but I'm increasingly getting the sense it's delayed even further.

I'm really tempted to just walk into Att and get it because it would be easier to use the weekend to setup and play with the new baby.

Must. Not. Go. Near. Att. Store.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:51 AM
    You could actually use that charger now... better find a wall! Ha. (:

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 09:51 AM
    This makes me more nervous than I was about digital river.

What is really absent in the notice is an expected ship date.

I ordered day one morning, but here we are on the 6th and I haven't got this email.

I can wait for it to be shipped on Monday, but I'm increasingly getting the sense it's delayed even further.

I'm really tempted to just walk into Att and get it because it would be easier to use the weekend to setup and play with the new baby.

Must. Not. Go. Near. Att. Store.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't get the email yet either (I'm in the US) but I DID call them and they said my order is in shipping status, which implies that I should​ have a tracking number later today.
    11-06-15 09:52 AM
    I got this same email this morning i don't mind waiting keep throwing me extra gifts in its well worth it regardless of what some of these reviewers are saying. go #teambbpriv
    11-06-15 09:56 AM
    I pre-ordered from Shop BlackBerry Canada on Oct. 29th, 5:30PM EST.
    Thanks for that. That was still early on I think, so it's no surprise that it's being fulfilled today. I ordered mine close to 11:40pm CST on Nov 02, so there's some chance BlackBerry might consider mine a Nov 03 order acc to EST times. I know I'm waiting till some time next week; just hope it doesn't drag on for too long.

11-06-15 10:43 AM
    You could actually use that charger now... better find a wall! Ha. (:

Posted via CB10
    Haha, was down to 4% before I got to charge! That didn't stop me from taking that screenshot and jumping onto CB though. :P

11-06-15 10:45 AM