I got my tempered glass protector from the local BlackBerry centre.
    It covers the screen entirely but it leaves thumbprints and smudges easily.

There is also a diffusion of colours when you view it from a certain angle.

Not happy with it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-10-16 06:46 PM
    you could expect to have the best product in the brand store, but i guess that's not the case here... sorry to hear that, so far, looks like the sikai is the best fit in tempered glass

I got my tempered glass protector from the local BlackBerry centre.
    It covers the screen entirely but it leaves thumbprints and smudges easily.

There is also a diffusion of colours when you view it from a certain angle.

Not happy with it.

05-10-16 07:44 PM
    I think I'll get me one of these when I get my PRIV back from being repaired... yes...

Tempered glass or screen protection?-chpullqwwaakgxk.jpg
    05-10-16 09:16 PM
    it looks so real... is that a tempered glass or a screen protector? hahaha... i'm sorry for your loss...

I think I'll get me one of these when I get my PRIV back from being repaired... yes...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ChpULlQWwAAKgxk.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	399503
    05-10-16 09:23 PM
    question, looks like all the tempered glass (curved) for the priv are glued to the screen on the edges only... has anyone found one that is glued to the full flat screen, and if so, how is it?
    05-11-16 01:38 PM
    I've bought two and both were glued on edges only and my BlackBerry hard shell case wouldn't slide properly so I removed them! Wasn't happy with either one!

05-11-16 03:31 PM
    I got a tempered glass and put it on the device... seems to work OK but I don't like the feeling of it, it feels like plastic, no glass... my question is for the sikai users, do you think yours is actually glass? How does it feel at touch? Thanks
    05-11-16 05:06 PM
    sadly, looks like this brand doesn't have anything available for the priv online, at least at the us...

I use a Zagg Invisible Shield HD Dry with full body coverage. Lifetime warranty and works great for me.

zagg.com/invisibleshield

05-12-16 12:39 AM
    yes, i just experienced how terrible a tempered glass could be if the whole thing isn't glued to the screen... it's creacky, screen unresponsive, terrible at touch, plastic instead of glass and if all that it's enough, it doesn't stick to the screen for too long... so, i think in this case for now i will need to go for the screen protection... let me ask you, your screen protection is ghost or matte armor? any preference one over the other? thanks!

I got Ghost Armor put on my Priv. I've heard nothing but bat things about those glass protectors. They only seal on the edges and leave a gap between the screen and the protectors

Rock'n the Marshmallow boosted Priv!
    05-12-16 12:49 AM
    My self I suggest and feels that tampered glass is most useful it doesn't have direct impact on display when ever it slipped from heights only tampered glass is effected your phone will be protected. I suggest it for you Robot Check
    05-12-16 01:24 AM
    i am/was looking for a tempered glass because it feels better at touch... i have a OG passport and installed a tempered glass on it... clearly, it was glass, and the whole thing was glued to the flat portion of the screen... the result was outstanding, collected a bit more fingerprints and oil but nothing terrible... and was easy to remove when i broke it after a suicide dive off my pocket to some rocks, device's screen undamaged... now, reading several threads about a tempered glass for a priv, the reviews are all over the place, and there are some consistent negative comments: not glass, but plastic; pop off the screen; gap between tempered "glass" and actual screen producing unresponsive touch... i installed a generic brand, that came in a box similar to the sikai one, and it is terrible, i had the same negative impressions as the other reviewers, plus the phone got a cheap look and feel due to the plastic protector... sadly at the same time that one or two people suggest me one particular brand for a tempered glass, i have read 4 or 5 other owners claiming the same problems... so now i am leaning toward the regular screen protectors... let's see what i do, maybe i will order the one from amazon for the return protection to see if i am lucky to get a better product...

My self I suggest and feels that tampered glass is most useful it doesn't have direct impact on display when ever it slipped from heights only tampered glass is effected your phone will be protected. I suggest it for you Robot Check
    05-12-16 08:01 AM
    Not sure why Skinomi wont make a Priv glass protector. They have for the S6 edge/edge +
    Skinomi Tech Glass - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ / Edge Plus Full Coverage Black Screen Protector

I have contacted them twice and they said they have no plans for making a Priv version.
    05-12-16 09:47 AM
    yes, we bb users have suffered this problem for ages now, we are like the parias of the cellphone world hahaha... totally understandable from the business purpose of a company, but sad for us...

Not sure why Skinomi wont make a Priv glass protector. They have for the S6 edge/edge +
    Skinomi Tech Glass - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ / Edge Plus Full Coverage Black Screen Protector

I have contacted them twice and they said they have no plans for making a Priv version.
    05-12-16 10:11 AM
    So I have been watching this one hoping it's will come on amazon (after conversion to Canadian it is pricey) but I am curious if anybody has tried this company before

http://getsecondskin.com/shop/product/blackberry-priv/

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    05-13-16 12:39 AM
    So I have been watching this one hoping it's will come on amazon (after conversion to Canadian it is pricey) but I am curious if anybody has tried this company before

ONE for BlackBerry Priv | SecondSkin
    This looks interesting. Anyone have experience with their products in general?
    05-13-16 06:37 AM
    It does look interesting in deed... I don't know that brand though... thanks for sharing!

http://getsecondskin.com/shop/product/blackberry-priv/

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    05-13-16 08:26 AM
    Just an FYI........

I've had a tempered glass protector on my PP since day 1 (purchased last February, 2015).

Screen cracked........ tempered glass protector did not. I thought it was the tempered glass protector but, my son looked at it closely one day and found the crack going to the edge of the screen past the protector. Sure enough...... I pulled the screen protector off about a week ago and it didn't have a crack on it, but there are cracks on the screen top to bottom and side to side. Go figure.
    05-13-16 09:49 AM
    sorry about that... i wonder if the tempered glass covered all the screen? maybe the hit was taken by the uncovered part of the screen if it doesn't fully protected it...

Just an FYI........

I've had a tempered glass protector on my PP since day 1 (purchased last February, 2015).

Screen cracked........ tempered glass protector did not. I thought it was the tempered glass protector but, my son looked at it closely one day and found the crack going to the edge of the screen past the protector. Sure enough...... I pulled the screen protector off about a week ago and it didn't have a crack on it, but there are cracks on the screen top to bottom and side to side. Go figure.
    05-13-16 10:04 AM
43 12