Looks like Telus will have the Priv available starting on November 6th!

BlackBerryOS.com - Telus Will Carry BlackBerry Priv, Coming November 6th

https://www.blackberrycentral.com/ne...et-carry-priv/

Telus Priv page holder (not live yet):

http://www.telus.com/en/qc/mobility/..._CTA_ToDetails

RED  Q5 SQR100-2/10.3.2.2789 on Telus
    10-22-15 02:36 PM
    Wild.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 02:37 PM
    Nice. Telus' website allows ordering even if you're not a customer.

And since I'm Koodo, looks like this is the version I'm getting, if ShopBB doesn't drop to 799 and under that is.
    Resilience likes this.
    10-22-15 02:42 PM
    nothing on the last link, can't find the page. but it will eventually come to TELUS
    10-22-15 02:46 PM
    About time!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 02:47 PM
    nothing on the last link, can't find the page. but it will eventually come to TELUS
    Original page says not live yet.
    nward2010 likes this.
    10-22-15 02:47 PM
    I dont mind buying my phone from telus again.
    10-22-15 02:48 PM
    I dont mind buying my phone from telus again.
    I think Telus is the least evil of the 3 because they are the smallest. They seem to be the (relatively) most willing to compete.
    10-22-15 02:50 PM
    I think Telus is the least evil of the 3 because they are the smallest. They seem to be the (relatively) most willing to compete.
    I really hope that Telus puts a good price on it for corporate plans. i can get a decent plan through my employer and that would be sweet
    10-22-15 03:11 PM
    Nice. Telus' website allows ordering even if you're not a customer.

And since I'm Koodo, looks like this is the version I'm getting, if ShopBB doesn't drop to 799 and under that is.
    Same here - might do this
    Other option would be to buy it off kjiji - unopened box. But I doubt they would be any cheaper than $800
    10-22-15 03:14 PM
    I just hate that I have to wait until November 6th, 2 weeks away to do this. I was hoping this Friday's rumour would be true.
    10-22-15 03:40 PM
    I really hope that Telus puts a good price on it for corporate plans. i can get a decent plan through my employer and that would be sweet
    Still waiting on that as well. I emailed their corporate department yesterday and they didn't have an ETA yet
    I just checked corporate order page, and it's not listed yet. I guess it'll be in sync with Telus' consumer website
    In all honesty, they've been the best in terms of customer services of the 3 major carriers
    They're also the best carrier for BlackBerry, support wise, and always earliest to get devices (or on the same day as other carriers)
    10-22-15 04:12 PM
    I just hate that I have to wait until November 6th, 2 weeks away to do this. I was hoping this Friday's rumour would be true.
    Blackberrys COO already confirmed available to order tomorrow but the pricing is yet to be known. Hoping it's not 949.
    10-22-15 04:15 PM
    Blackberrys COO already confirmed available to order tomorrow but the pricing is yet to be known. Hoping it's not 949.
    Available for "Pre-order ", doesn't mean it starts shipping tomorrow. BlackBerry site published last night said shipping starts November 16th.

10-22-15 04:21 PM
    Available for "Pre-order ", doesn't mean it starts shipping tomorrow. BlackBerry site published last night said shipping starts November 16th.

But I hope they at least train the store staff and put demo devices out by tomorrow.
    10-22-15 04:22 PM

Might be a typo. My internal sources tell me Nov 6th. They also listed the ffcamera as 5 and not 2
    I think corporate plans have also gotten it a few days earlier in the past, though not by a week afaik
    10-22-15 04:22 PM
    Told you so.

In Squircle I Trust
    10-22-15 04:25 PM

I never said its shipping tomorrow , i said its available to order.
    10-22-15 04:27 PM
    Told you so.

In Squircle I Trust
    Who knows, they might even bring the squircle back!
    10-22-15 04:37 PM
    I never said its shipping tomorrow , i said its available to order.
    BlackBerry uses "All the Waiting"

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE
    Xaiux likes this.
    10-22-15 04:39 PM
    telus link still not working?

if they have a link you'd figure they would go ahead and put up the Priv, I don't get how someone has a Link to the Priv and it's not live yet, how would one get the link?.. I'm confused.
    10-23-15 02:17 AM
    telus link still not working?

if they have a link you'd figure they would go ahead and put up the Priv, I don't get how someone has a Link to the Priv and it's not live yet, how would one get the link?.. I'm confused.
    Here's how.. they took the link from passport and changed the link to Priv and that's all.

See the difference?
    10-23-15 02:34 AM
    Here's how.. they took the link from passport and changed the link to Priv and that's all.

BlackBerry� Passport | Mobility | TELUS.com

See the difference?
    I see the difference. But why did OP post it if it's not going to be live for atleast a week at this rate.

I'm starting to get annoyed here with BlackBerry and how they run day-to-day operations. Scattered... Unorganized... I expect more from a company that is so focused on privacy if they can't get things done internally. This whole pre-order vs order fiasco, the Priv page going up for an hour, then Rogers apparently having pricing info for $399/$799 and when I contact live chat or call their customer service line or even stores no one knows a damn thing... I even asked to check internally. I called a Telus store and she had no idea what I was talking about, called in customer service because of how the rumour was that BB Reps went to Telus' offices with the Priv's to show it off, yet no one knows absolutely anything.

I'm just getting really fed up. I have $ set aside for this thing, if I don't hear anything tomorrow I found a cheap S6 Edge+ to buy for $580 and I'm buying that out right and that's just going to be my device of choice.

All the controlled leaks and such were fun... but it's time to give up some information here BlackBerry... honestly... it's about time to get this out the door since it's been in testing since July(if I remember correctly) based on the FCC info...

Fed the heck up at this moment.
    10-23-15 02:43 AM
    Still hoping the Telus price is even 50$ lower than ShopBB price. Wish they'd post something sooner rather than later

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 09:13 AM
    Still hoping the Telus price is even 50$ lower than ShopBB price. Wish they'd post something sooner rather than later

Posted via CB10
    Look at the Rogers post I made, the rep confirmed $399/$899 internally and not the $399/799 price point.. so fml..
    10-23-15 09:19 AM
119 123 ...