imagine that the top blackberry forum in the planet still hasn't done a review on a blackberry or given us a glimpse into what this phone might or might not be instead there's people doing unboxing and reviews who probably didnt even know bb was still in business. we need someone who uses bb10 almost exclusively to give us an in depth review
    I'd wait until tomorrow.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-05-15 08:36 AM
    i get that but this is a blackberry site is there something to hide ? does the phone stink and dont want anyone doing a really in depth review to not hinder sales ?

I'd wait until tomorrow.
    11-05-15 08:43 AM
    i get that but this is a blackberry site is there something to hide ? does the phone stink and dont want anyone doing a really in depth review to not hinder sales ?
    '
    Maybe its a case of blackberry saying if you leak anything me we cut you off.
    11-05-15 08:45 AM
    '
    Maybe its a case of blackberry saying if you leak anything me we cut you off.
    Or maybe part of the whole plan where BlackBerry isn't doing official launches.

This is all too similar to the Baka leak. Post video to YouTube, get people talking, then take it down shortly after.
    11-05-15 08:50 AM
    Probably because BlackBerry wants you to use BBM.

BlackBerry Priv!!
    Blackberry is now comited cross platform, so I don't think so
    11-05-15 08:53 AM
    Coming from a Q10, size is my only concern. I'm not into large slabs. But I'm leaning towards buying in hope it succeeds and other smaller variants are created. However, one quick question to Android users:

I've only used BB10. Is Android intuitive, easy to learn on the go?? (I'm not a smartphone guru)

Thank you in advance.
    I totally empathise with this. I have pre-ordered the Priv and also the flip case. Trust me, the case suggests this phone is going to be surprisingly compact. It just doesn't give off that big slab feel. BB's sizing of this thing seems totally spot on.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    11-05-15 08:56 AM
    He didn't show much of Hub and I understood why because in next minute he said back cover is grippy like iphone6. He just had no previous experience about Hub or Z30 glass weave back cover.
    11-05-15 09:16 AM
    Has anyone heard if Android Pay will work with the device since it doesn't have a finger print scanner? That's actually a feature I use a lot on my Samsung.
    Fingerprint isn't required just that you have a lockscreen in place.
    11-05-15 09:23 AM
    Which is why we need someone who has actually used and understands bb10 to do a review of this phone instead of someone who uses androids or ios exclusively.

He didn't show much of Hub and I understood why because in next minute he said back cover is grippy like iphone6. He just had no previous experience about Hub or Z30 glass weave back cover.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 09:26 AM
    Fingerprint isn't required just that you have a lockscreen in place.
    I'm surprised that blackberry didn't implement a finger print scanner. It's such a time saver especially now that Samsung has made theirs simple by just placing your finger on it. Oh well guess you can't have it all. Lol
    11-05-15 09:28 AM
    I'm surprised that blackberry didn't implement a finger print scanner. It's such a time saver especially now that Samsung has made theirs simple by just placing your finger on it. Oh well guess you can't have it all. Lol
    Yeah. If they can integrate it into the keyboard that'd be great. Maybe the space bar could be made big enough to work. Or a trackpad!
    11-05-15 09:30 AM
    I'm still not seeing the keyboard light up. Is this just me?

Posted via CB10
    My passport keys only light up when it's dark or I cover the sensor if it's bright out

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 09:47 AM
    The lack of a trackpad and the awkward way Android requires touch-input is really making this thing less and less attractive as I see it in use..
    11-05-15 10:15 AM
    The lack of a trackpad and the awkward way Android requires touch-input is really making this thing less and less attractive as I see it in use..
    the Keyboard is the trackpad.
    11-05-15 10:17 AM
    Oh that capacitive PKB swipe screams for a "full swipe for fullscreen app switch"-gesture (like on webos see 9.30min) and not only swiping through home screens. Perhaps a 3rd party taskswitcher is able to catch full swipes from the pkb.
    11-05-15 10:17 AM
    the Keyboard is the trackpad.
    I meant to say toolbelt. Touching the screen is clunky and inefficient. Was hoping you could do a lot of navigation from the keyboard, and maybe you can, need to see a full review.
    11-05-15 10:24 AM
    I meant to say toolbelt. Touching the screen is clunky and inefficient. Was hoping you could do a lot of navigation from the keyboard, and maybe you can, need to see a full review.
    when I had the Classic, I only ever used the trackpad for clicking small links and editing documents. All of which I can do on the Touch Keyboard.

They need a name for that.

SlideBoard or something dumb.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-05-15 10:38 AM
    Nobody is allowed to show the actual phone working till the release. Hence why the original video got taken off.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-05-15 11:03 AM
    Nobody is allowed to show that actual phone working in till the release. Hence why the video got taken off.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    A few posts up I posted a working link for the video. Still works.
    Superfly_FR and ankitchahal like this.
    11-05-15 11:08 AM
    imagine that the top blackberry forum in the planet still hasn't done a review on a blackberry or given us a glimpse into what this phone might or might not be instead there's people doing unboxing and reviews who probably didnt even know bb was still in business. we need someone who uses bb10 almost exclusively to give us an in depth review
    That's because CB is for old berries. Priv is an android phone that isn't on CB priority.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    11-05-15 11:23 AM
    Classic's toolbelt was nice but suboptimal. Most apps were not designed for it so the trackpad behaviour was sporadic.
    11-05-15 11:59 AM
    That's because CB is for old berries. Priv is an android phone that isn't on CB priority.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    I imagine they can't do a full review until November 6th.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 12:15 PM
    Which is why we need someone who has actually used and understands bb10 to do a review of this phone instead of someone who uses androids or ios exclusively.
    TechRadar Unboxing Video-patience-yoda.jpg

P.S:
    A few posts up I posted a working link for the video. Still works.
    Also added/quoted in OP now. Thanks again.
    11-05-15 12:57 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patience-yoda.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	379105

P.S:

Also added/quoted in OP now. Thanks again.
    Everything is a secret with BlackBerry makes you wonder if they are actually in the business of actually selling phones. I would pimping this thing like like a pimp with 2 pinkie rings

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 01:03 PM
    Classic's toolbelt was nice but suboptimal. Most apps were not designed for it so the trackpad behaviour was sporadic.
    Why speak of it in the past tense? I use it constantly, only apps I have to touch the screen to use are Android apps. Some actually support the trackpad in odd ways. I can navigate the phone that much faster with physical buttons.
    Al moon likes this.
    11-05-15 01:05 PM
79 1234