I am on AT&T and have the AT&T Priv. I have still not received the update. Any ideas?

I've spoken with two AT&T reps who say that the update goes out in "waves" and that there's no way for them to force it to my phone. It's kind of ridiculous to be almost two weeks out with no update.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-23-15 09:58 PM
    That seems strange. I would think the wave should have hit everyone by now. Doing a device reset might work. But then again it may not and would require setting everything up after the reset.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    12-23-15 10:05 PM
    Are you manually checking for it or are you just waiting for the notification

12-23-15 10:21 PM
    I have the same issue and Iive in NJ area. Did a factory reset and still no update. I was told to go to a service center to try and fix it. I have been on the phone ATT and BlackBerry customer service but neither can help....this is some BS

12-23-15 10:45 PM
    I'm on ATT go to setting, go to about phone, go to system updates

New up date corrects bugs
    12-23-15 11:49 PM
    Just a thought:

I'm not sure, but we're you connected to WiFi? I think it will not download if you are on a carrier data connection.

12-24-15 01:13 AM
    I'm in NJ on AT&T as well. Went through a whole headache with AT&T tech who I basically told to do his job.

This ***** had suggested I get the update from BlackBerry, then sent me a link to update through BlackBerry's website which was another dumb move because the link was for bbos and bb10 phones to update via link.

I figured out my issue! Maybe it'll work for you. When I logged into my online AT&T account, I noticed that the system was not recognizing my phone as the Priv. It had some hoopla about unknown device. I had kept my same Sim card from my unlocked passport and threw it into the Priv. I guess AT&T's system freaked out and never registered that my sim was now in the Priv.

Fast forward to a day later, I stroll into an AT&T store and find a rep who has a Priv, I gave her a high five, and she sets me up with a new Sim card. She also ensured that the imei number on my account is the same as the Priv. Ten minutes later, I log into my account and the phone is recognized on the system. I manually check the update and it starts to download.

To make a long story longer, ensure that AT&T recognizes your device as the Priv and the update should be available to you from there.

Typed or swiped from my BlackBerry Priv
    citystars41, nbaliga and Mr4aces like this.
    12-24-15 07:14 AM
    iToya is right on...in my case ATT had the wrong IMEI number on file. Once that was corrected, they pushed the update and received right away.
    12-24-15 07:39 AM
    iToya is right on...in my case ATT had the wrong IMEI number on file. Once that was corrected, they pushed the update and received right away.
    Just remembered I was switching between the Classic and the Priv so I had to call ATT to have my IMEI corrected. Apparently when you switch the SIM it will not recognize the Priv IMEI again.
    12-24-15 01:40 PM