I called AT&T representative to make sure I can bring in a new one (a second Priv) purchased from ShopBlackberry (currently $549), his comment (besides saying, "yes, as along as it's unlocked"):

"...excellent choice. I'm due for an upgrade soon and this will be my next phone"

Just thought some might enjoy the comment. Not all AT&T employees are clueless or dismissive
    06-16-16 05:17 PM
    Supportive is what I'd like to call him. Something like your waiter at a restaurant.

Posted via CB10
    yvpan1 likes this.
    06-16-16 08:44 PM
    I called AT&T representative to make sure I can bring in a new one (a second Priv) purchased from ShopBlackberry (currently $549), his comment (besides saying, "yes, as along as it's unlocked"):

"...excellent choice. I'm due for an upgrade soon and this will be my next phone"

Just thought some might enjoy the comment. Not all AT&T employees are clueless or dismissive
    Completely agree, met a few myself that sport the PRIV!!

Posted from my BB PRIV via CB for Android
    06-16-16 09:54 PM
    so funny,i was in a franchise store and the lady also made some really good comments about the priv. I lost my passport (stolen) and came in with my z10 to get a sim card and she was showing me the phones. She said she really liked the nexus 6 but that they didn't selll it in the franchise store for some reason. She then showed me the s7 and the priv, said she really liked the priv...really cool phone, with the edge etc etc. Wasn't trying to sell me anything but was just talking through the phones, i acted liek i didn't know anything and really was surprised that she was fawning on the Priv so much.
    06-17-16 05:45 AM