I have an AT&T unlocked PRIV, with a Rogers Sim card. I purchased an AT&T Sim while in the states so I could pop that in to get updates, but when I did it said that my software was up-to-date. I am pretty sure I read that there has been at least one Security update since I installed Marshmallow in July. Is there something different that I need to do to get the Security update?

Thanks
    10-14-16 09:34 AM
    Download the autoloaders from the BlackBerry site. - Reload BlackBerry powered by Android smartphone. Keep in mind, they will wipe your device but you'll be on whatever update has recently been posted there which is generally the latest. The current one, AAG873, is the October security update.
    10-14-16 09:42 AM
    Download the autoloaders from the BlackBerry site. - Reload BlackBerry powered by Android smartphone. Keep in mind, they will wipe your device but you'll be on whatever update has recently been posted there which is generally the latest. The current one, AAG873, is the October security update.
    Thanks Bla1ze.

Is there no way to do it without erasing everything?
    10-14-16 09:47 AM
    Thanks Bla1ze.

Is there no way to do it without erasing everything?
    I'm not up on the latest methods of using Autoloaders since Verizon has not made any moves since early June. But I believe that I've read that there are ways to editing the Autoload Install package so that it does not wipe the device. I presume that this info would be found in the Autoloader Sticky thread.

Good luck.
    10-14-16 10:11 AM
    Ok, thanks. I will look into that.
    10-14-16 10:39 AM
    10-14-16 11:35 AM
    Thanks for the link.

Just another quick question for future updates. If I pop in the AT&T Sim, should I get the OTA update? Or does it only work if you are in the states?
    10-14-16 01:37 PM
    Thanks for the link.

Just another quick question for future updates. If I pop in the AT&T Sim, should I get the OTA update? Or does it only work if you are in the states?
    I don't believe there would be any harm in trying. And maybe I recall, that if you do that, then turn off data or whatever, it might download the update via wifi????????????
    10-14-16 03:13 PM
    So I need to turn data off, good to know! Thanks!! I'll give that a try tonight
    10-14-16 03:37 PM
    So I need to turn data off, good to know! Thanks!! I'll give that a try tonight
    Actually, I don't recall details but I presume the AT&T sim won't work but you don't want ridiculous charges in case it does!!!

Maybe go into Airplane mode, then turn wifi back on and try. I think there are probably a few threads that might help but don't know which ones!
    10-14-16 04:32 PM