Had an interesting discussion with a Blackberry Tech Expert from T-Mobile today after trying to get some information about their Blackberry Classic.

Apparently the Priv has been in testing on their network for the last couple of weeks. The technician sounded quite enthusiastic about the device but stated that there were some issues with heat initially. The unit was sent back to Blackberry and was returned with new software and it has been smooth sailing ever since. He added that December is the month T-Mobile is planning for it's release on their network.
    11-14-15 12:58 PM
    December, that's good news. I'm assuming AT&T had a one month exclusive

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-14-15 01:18 PM
    Thank you for posting this! Lord knows when I'll get this unlocked version so it's nice to know tmobile will be getting one.
    11-14-15 01:23 PM
    I pre-ordered mine and got it Tuesday. I was upset at first because it kept telling me to connect to WiFi to make calls. It wasn't till I updated the plan to 5gb data plan that I was able to use it. But other than that so far so good.

11-14-15 01:37 PM
    I pre-ordered mine and got it Tuesday. I was upset at first because it kept telling me to connect to WiFi to make calls. It wasn't till I updated the plan to 5gb data plan that I was able to use it. But other than that so far so good.

Did you have the "wifi-calling: make calls only over wi-fi option" on? I ordered mine from amazon, I use t-mobile $40 plan and everything works.

11-14-15 01:45 PM
    December, that's good news. I'm assuming AT&T had a one month exclusive
    I saw on another forum, don't remember which, that the speculation was anywhere from a 1 to 3 month exclusive for AT&T. What I was told could still go up in smoke since nothing has been made official from T-Mobile but the technician did say that he has tried it and that one of his partners in the office was the person testing it and he sounded quite confident with his information.
    11-14-15 01:48 PM
    Did you have the "wifi-calling: make calls only over wi-fi option" on? I ordered mine from amazon, I use t-mobile $40 plan and everything works.

Well I had the original BB data plan which was good for BlackBerry devices to work on the tmo network but for whatever reason it redirected me to update my plan. It was still the same price though.

11-14-15 04:29 PM
    According to a spokesperson for T-Mobile:

"While we don't carry the Priv right now, we may have something to report soon. We are definitely talking with BlackBerry."

Perhaps that Blackberry Tech Expert was spot on and we will be seeing the Priv in December
    11-16-15 10:13 AM
    According to a spokesperson for T-Mobile:

"While we don't carry the Priv right now, we may have something to report soon. We are definitely talking with BlackBerry."

Perhaps that Blackberry Tech Expert was spot on and we will be seeing the Priv in December
    saw an article... T-Mobile CEO says BlackBerry 'on a comeback' - CNET
    good news for BB and the T-Mobilists out there
    11-16-15 11:23 AM