I did all the prerequisites but my still say up to date. What else do I need?

Update: I'm good now lol.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by uncle20john; 06-16-16 at 07:49 AM.
    06-15-16 02:55 PM
    I did all the prerequisites but my still say up to date. What else do I need?

Wait longer? There's not much you can do if you did all the advised things. Were you even accepted into the beta? If so, your questions would be better suited for the Beta Zone as they're the only ones who can do anything beyond the 'norm'.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    06-15-16 07:37 PM
    Same here....downloading now
    Smooth so far....seems quicker...so far no MMS errors
    06-15-16 09:02 PM
    I got my invite today.

06-15-16 09:43 PM
    The only problem I'm having is that Heads Up app for Lollipop doesn't work on Marshmallow, (of course) so I set my phone up to ( no peeking). But when I get a notification it's still showing up, the entire post. I just want the icon only to show up. This is for the lock screen, it's for when I'm actually on my phone. Any suggestions? Thanks. Everything else is working awesome, I have no other issues on Marshmallow. Also if you change your speed settings to .5 it's way faster.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    06-15-16 10:47 PM
    So is the beta officially closed or are they throttling the invites?

06-15-16 10:50 PM
    For the people that get to download... what happens when at&t finally gives out the real update? What happens to their phones and the beta update. Do they have to redownload?

Productivity via THE PRIV
    06-16-16 02:06 AM
    I got my invite today.

I wanted to update everyone on receiving my invite. As someone with an AT&T Blackberry PRIV, I read in the Crackberry Forums the instructions on how to gee my invite. Because I was unable to figure it out on my own, and having other issues, I contacted Blackberry Beta Zone and asked for assistance.

Although I not encouraging everyone to contact Blackberry Beta Zone, read the forums for the instructions.

I can tell you I have already given some feedback in less than 24 house of the update.

06-16-16 02:09 AM
    For the people that get to download... what happens when at&t finally gives out the real update? What happens to their phones and the beta update. Do they have to redownload?

Yes.

06-16-16 02:10 AM

Yes, it will be just like T-Mobile. There will be a group of mm beta, then I'm sure a few more groups. Then after everything is smooth Att will release it. Getting Beta let's me know att has not been working on mm for the Priv like they promised, if they had been there would be no need for Beta. Either way I have Marshmallow so I'm not complaining. If you want to make your phone really fast turn there 3 settings to .5

Attached Thumbnails AT&T marshmallow beta update today!-107701.jpg  
    Norg likes this.
    06-16-16 05:25 AM
    Wait longer? There's not much you can do if you did all the advised things. Were you even accepted into the beta? If so, your questions would be better suited for the Beta Zone as they're the only ones who can do anything beyond the 'norm'.
    Bla1ze to you have any idea when BlackBerry 10 will update? I still use my BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 at times and was wondering. The Z10 is still my favorite phone.

06-16-16 05:27 AM
    Mine would shut off. Try checking your internal storage my issue resolved itself after I had at least 4.8gb of free space

06-16-16 07:43 AM
    Okay, been a day since MM update.
    1. Battery life is back to 'Blackberry' standard finally...must be that 'MM doze' thing...full day use and plenty to go, just like my PASSPORT/Classic. No need to carry around battery pack (I hope).
    2. Much less going 'hot' situation..incredibly welcoming, less embarrassing.
    3. Overall performance is much smoother/responsive..no hesitation / freeze.

**Lesson learned: Never buy anything through Carrier..always factory unlocked.

** Bold/Torch/Z10/Q10/Classic/Z30/Passport/Priv
    JG_Agustin likes this.
    06-16-16 08:49 PM
    +1...same results with MM upgrade...better battery, less "hot" and seems faster/snappier. Hope AT&T Priv non-beta MM upgrade happens soon!
    06-16-16 10:20 PM
    My battery was horrible yesterday. Took off charger at 8am and by 1.30 it was down to 30%. I restarted the phone and began charging it. Wil see how it goes today. I know Bluetooth was #1 on my battery usage and second was Dtek.

06-18-16 04:39 AM
    My battery was horrible yesterday. Took off charger at 8am and by 1.30 it was down to 30%. I restarted the phone and began charging it. Wil see how it goes today. I know Bluetooth was #1 on my battery usage and second was Dtek.

Mine has been crap too. Worse even but waiting to see if it settles in. Normally would have 85% after my morning workout with BT,wifi and streaming yesterday left gym with 64%

06-18-16 05:05 AM

Disable any att apps that your not using, that's how I fixed my battery while I was on Lollipop. I'm constantly on my phone and my Priv lasted from 5 am the time I got up until the time I got home from work around 6 and I still had 30% of battery life. I don't even look to see what I get with Marshmallow because I don't have no problems with the battery so I will recommend trying it.
    06-18-16 08:51 AM
    Also turn Wifi and bluetooth scanning OFF, it's under location, 3 dot menu. Turn it off even if location is OFF.
    And go into Data usage, turn 'Queue cellular data' ON.
    Scroll down below below the 'Queue' option tap each app you do not want using cellular data in the background (IE when it's closed) and set it to 'restrict background data'.

Any apps set to 'restrict background' will use cellular data when they are opened, so will continue to work.
    And they will use Wifi in the background.
    06-18-16 09:34 AM
    I only use wifi at home, but I leave my Bluetooth and location on 24/7 and still get 9 hours of battery with an average of 30% left.

06-18-16 09:38 AM
    I only use wifi at home, but I leave my Bluetooth and location on 24/7 and still get 9 hours of battery with an average of 30% left.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv ™
    I'm referring to the scanning functions. Mine are OFF, but I still use bluetooth 24/7, it's just not looking for other bluetooth unless I tell it to.
    I also use Wifi at home and a couple other places, it's just not constantly scanning and trying to find Wifi. It connects just fine to what I have told it to.

I do leave my location OFF unless I need it, not for battery so much as to cut down on the spying, and it does help a bit with battery and data usage.
    hoytbowhunter and MBrettH like this.
    06-18-16 10:26 AM
    This was my screen shot from earlier today. Just getting home I disabled att apps, made sure WiFi and Bluetooth scanning was off. I don't know why the Bluetooth usage is so high. I am running my fitbit blaze with buttocks notifications app that sends bbm messages to my fitbit. I haven't really had many messages at all today so I'm not sure why it's over 20%. I also downloaded and installed greening but it made no change in battery life.

Attached Thumbnails AT&T marshmallow beta update today!-1211807564.jpg  
    Last edited by xxxmerlinxxx; 06-18-16 at 08:16 PM.
    06-18-16 07:20 PM
    This was my screen shot from earlier today. Just getting home I disabled att apps, made sure WiFi and Bluetooth scanning was off. I don't know why the Bluetooth usage is so high. I am running my fitbit blaze with buttocks notifications app that sends bbm messages to my fitbit. I haven't really had many messages at all today so I'm not sure why it's over 20%. I also downloaded and installed greening but it made no change in battery life.

Wow! Something is wrong there. Are willing to try bluetooth completely off for a day?
    06-19-16 05:49 AM
    Yes. Today I will have it off all day. Let's see how it goes.

06-19-16 07:07 AM
    Here was yesterday with Bluetooth off and minimal use.

Attached Thumbnails AT&T marshmallow beta update today!-134226.jpg  
    06-20-16 11:52 AM
    Turned my bluetooth on for my car ride this morning. Turned off the bitticker notifications app but fitbit app could still send call and calendar notificationa. Not sure what's going on with Onedrive but I'll deal with that after the bluetooth is running right.

Attached Thumbnails AT&T marshmallow beta update today!-134248.jpg  
    06-20-16 11:56 AM
159 ... 23456 ...