Turned my bluetooth on for my car ride this morning. Turned off the bitticker notifications app but fitbit app could still send call and calendar notificationa. Not sure what's going on with Onedrive but I'll deal with that after the bluetooth is running right.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    It's been a while, I'm curious, what finally happened with your BT issue?
    07-08-16 07:01 AM
    It ended up being a wake lock issue due to the CVS app. The app was using bluetooth to find deals in the store. Once I turned that feature off bluetooth went back down to normal.

07-08-16 11:18 AM
    It ended up being a wake lock issue due to the CVS app. The app was using bluetooth to find deals in the store. Once I turned that feature off bluetooth went back down to normal.

Wow - who'da thunk that.
    Seems like turning off BT scanning should have also fixed that.
    07-09-16 05:37 AM
    I have a factory unlock at&t priv and im using it in europe (so i still dont get this update). I was wondering if i get an at&t sim and try to update android while in roaming (not on at&t network) will it work? If yes is there a way to order a prepaid sim from at&t abroad?
    08-13-16 03:31 AM
    I have a factory unlock at&t priv and im using it in europe (so i still dont get this update). I was wondering if i get an at&t sim and try to update android while in roaming (not on at&t network) will it work? If yes is there a way to order a prepaid sim from at&t abroad?
    There have been a few replies in other threads that seem to say that would be possible. If there's an "activated" AT&T sim in the phone, it can use wifi to get the update. I don't know that for certain. Apparently, the sim does not need any minutes or credit only that it is activated. And I don't know what 'activated" means in terms of AT&T.
    08-13-16 10:09 AM
    Yes you can order a AT&T. Prepaid SIM card online and activate it online without adding money. Boot your Priv with the new card inserted. I tried for an update with Wi-Fi working but no luck that day. I reinstalled my Rogers SIM and two days later received an update. Without any other action on my part, I received the marshmallow update and am now at AAF355. AT&T has not updated further to know if the updates will continue. It cost me about $10 USD for the card and shipping to Canada from a Ebay seller.

FF22 likes this.
    08-13-16 11:17 AM
    So has the att version got a autoloader for all the security updates after marshmallow or?

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    08-13-16 07:13 PM
    There's been no updates since the OTA/Autoloader .........

08-14-16 05:12 AM
    I reinstalled my Rogers SIM and two days later received an update.
    Couple people have reported delayed updates, after reinserting non AT&T SIM.

They roll out the updates in waves, according to IMEI #. I'm guessing that the AT&T SIM got you on the list for that update by IMEI of phone, and thats why you got it, even with Rogers SIM in at the time.
    Will you still be on 'the list' for the next update? I doubt it. But sure would be nice if I'm wrong.
    08-14-16 11:29 AM
159 ... 567