Enjoying MM on my Priv. After settling in phone is cool to the touch and snappy. Picture password still works you just have to set up a primary security code, pin, password, etc. After that's in place you can turn the Picture Password back on.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    no update in my country (Indonesia)
    I Just checked Setting-About Phone_software updates-Check Software, but no update available yet so sad
    any other tutorial about this?
    06-14-16 09:21 PM
    OK, maybe I'm a little slow but where do o go from the homepage?

06-14-16 09:29 PM
    no update in my country (Indonesia)
    I Just checked Setting-About Phone_software updates-Check Software, but no update available yet so sad
    any other tutorial about this?
    Hi dony you must join the beta zone and register your device serial number
    06-14-16 09:35 PM
    Go get an att go sim. My buddy did it with his Att unlocked and it works.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    I would, if I was living in the States... But as I already mentioned, I'm one of the many who bought an unlocked AT&T branded PRIV from abroad...

We have Walmart and also AT&T in Mexico. But no one, not AT&T US, nor AT&T Mexico, has been able to assure me that by having an active SIM from the latter, my PRIV will get updates from the former. Furthermore, the PRIV is not even locally offered by AT&T.

That's the reason I'm hoping BlackBerry comes up with a solution for the unlocked AT&T branded PRIVs or at least issues an autoloader soon.

Granted, I could order a Go-SIM online, but there's no point to it until after AT&T releases the official Marshmallow update.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android with my PRIV by BlackBerry.
    06-14-16 10:09 PM
    I would, if I was living in the States... But as I already mentioned, I'm one of the many who bought an unlocked AT&T branded PRIV from abroad...

We have Walmart and also AT&T in Mexico. But no one, not AT&T US, nor AT&T Mexico, has been able to assure me that by having an active SIM from the latter, my PRIV will get updates from the former. Furthermore, the PRIV is not even locally offered by AT&T.

That's the reason I'm hoping BlackBerry comes up with a solution for the unlocked AT&T branded PRIVs or at least issues an autoloader soon.

Granted, I could order a Go-SIM online, but there's no point to it until after AT&T releases the official Marshmallow update.

Go to beta zone register your priv serial number?
    06-14-16 10:25 PM
    Hi dony you must join the beta zone and register your device serial number
    thanyou for advice, but notif from BB Beta zone is forum register closed now
    i just do it a few minutes ago
    06-14-16 10:28 PM
    thanyou for advice, but notif from BB Beta zone is forum register closed now
    i just do it a few minutes ago
    Coba isi feedback form nya mas
    06-14-16 10:30 PM
    Go to beta zone register your priv serial number?
    Tried it already, registration is closed.

06-14-16 11:04 PM
    Me too. Waiting for the download. Wondering why there isn't a loading bar or something to show its progress. Oh well, no big deal. Excited to have it downloading.

Curve8300 - Curve9220 - Torch9850 - Z10 - Priv
    There is a bar, it's Yellow.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    06-14-16 11:36 PM
    how to get an invite
    possible if you could reuse the email invite and download
    06-15-16 04:57 AM
    Is there any other way to install the beta on my Priv since the beta subscription is closed?
    06-15-16 06:24 AM
    It doesn't. You have to dial a number once you are registered with the beta program. Then turn on developer options do some log permission stuff. They will then have you dial another number that connects and downloads the software.

06-15-16 07:10 AM
    Swype keyboard is a nice addition. Battery is better. So far no heating up. Seems to have resolved some of the lag I was having. Hangouts always gave me trouble but seems to be okay now. I think this is more how they planned on Android running on the priv so far very smooth. A few days will tell the story but so far it runs allot better

06-15-16 07:18 AM
    Order the SIM and try it, (GoPhone) they are cheap, you don't have to buy any airtime. It's worked for several in Canada.
    Obviously it's not going to get you Marshmallow yet, but at least you and others on here will know it works.
    When you register it, make up a US address, use google to find a city/state/zip code.
    06-15-16 08:28 AM
    Order the SIM and try it, (GoPhone) they are cheap, you don't have to buy any airtime. It's worked for several in Canada.
    Obviously it's not going to get you Marshmallow yet, but at least you and others on here will know it works.
    When you register it, make up a US address, use google to find a city/state/zip code.
    Please read my whole post again, specifically the final part: "Granted, I could order a Go-SIM online, but there's no point to it until after AT&T releases the official Marshmallow update."

Posted with my powerful and masterful  Passport!
    06-15-16 08:34 AM
    Please read my whole post again, specifically the final part: "Granted, I could order a Go-SIM online, but there's no point to it until after AT&T releases the official Marshmallow update."

Posted with my powerful and masterful  Passport!
    I did read it, was just trying to talk you into trying it now, so we know for sure it will work. Are you current on the build, AAE599?
    06-15-16 08:45 AM
    key word 'HUNDREDS' - just thought i'd mention it
    06-15-16 08:54 AM
    The phone has been running great since the update was done. Nice and cool, snappy and the app updates are good too especially looks like nagging hub issues have been taken care of (email formatting and no phantom splats yet!). Battery life seems improved too just can't really quantify that yet.

06-15-16 10:36 AM
    Anyone fix the error with the SECURITY TOKEN LOADER and "unable to connect to server"
    06-15-16 10:52 AM
    Anyone fix the error with the SECURITY TOKEN LOADER and "unable to connect to server"
    If you didn't already, update your profile in beta zone with the correct serial number for your phone since you probably have a replacement from when you first signed up. After that send a feedback letting the moderator know and it will be fixed on their end. I have been trying all morning to send feedback but their proxy server is acting up

06-15-16 11:14 AM
    If you didn't already, update your profile in beta zone with the correct serial number for your phone since you probably have a replacement from when you first signed up. After that send a feedback letting the moderator know and it will be fixed on their end. I have been trying all morning to send feedback but their proxy server is acting up

I had already sent '[email protected]' an email with new S#, and i have now changed the S# under my profile on the BETA ZONE site. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    06-15-16 11:38 AM
    I had already sent '[email protected]' an email with new S#, and i have now changed the S# under my profile on the BETA ZONE site. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    I received an email from John stating that everything should be squared away later today.

06-15-16 01:17 PM
    For the love of god. Are the MMS issues fixed?
    06-15-16 01:39 PM
    I did everything thing that it told me to do I thought it started to update and when my phone rebooted it was still on lollipop and when I tried to update after that it says your device is up to date what did I do wrong.

06-15-16 01:44 PM
    I received an email from John stating that everything should be squared away later today.

Same here....downloading now
    06-15-16 02:53 PM
159 12345 ...