Are there any others out there that are unable to set contact ringtones? I haven't been able to since the Marshmallow update. I know how to set it, it just won't work. I have contacted BlackBerry and was told that a future update should fix it. That was two updates ago. Currently I am showing Build Number: AAG202. I have placed the ringtone file in the internal and SD storage and tried from both locations. All with the same result. I am able to use any ringtone I want as the main tone so I am pretty sure it is not a format issue. Still, I have tried using mp3, and wav for good measure, nope. The only thing I can think of is that I never got the July Security Update. From what I have read, that update was supposed to fix this.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-30-16 10:14 PM
    I dont have that issue with my At&t Branded PRIV.
    09-30-16 11:50 PM
    Are there any others out there that are unable to set contact ringtones? I haven't been able to since the Marshmallow update. I know how to set it, it just won't work. I have contacted BlackBerry and was told that a future update should fix it. That was two updates ago. Currently I am showing Build Number: AAG202. I have placed the ringtone file in the internal and SD storage and tried from both locations. All with the same result. I am able to use any ringtone I want as the main tone so I am pretty sure it is not a format issue. Still, I have tried using mp3, and wav for good measure, nope. The only thing I can think of is that I never got the July Security Update. From what I have read, that update was supposed to fix this.

10-01-16 05:22 AM
    Exactly the same problem. Has not been fixed by last updated. My carrier is ATT. They told me it would be fixed soon, but that was months ago.
    10-01-16 05:23 AM
    Yes same problem here and very frustrated with AT&T's lack of customer service regarding my issues. It's my belief that many of BB's issues are actually carrier issues that make them look bad.

Chromeram likes this.
    10-01-16 08:31 PM
    Same problem since early summer. BB says ATT, ATT says we're working on it.
    AGGGHHHHH!
    10-04-16 09:52 AM
    I just got the Oct 5th upgrade and my custom contact ringtones are still not working. Build AAG873.

10-11-16 03:00 PM
    I just got the Oct 5th upgrade and my custom contact ringtones are still not working. Build AAG873.

same here.
    10-14-16 12:28 PM
    Still same problem here

10-20-16 09:19 AM
    AA1020 (12/5/16 security patch) didn't fix ringtone fail either.
    12-19-16 01:31 PM
    Awesome..........
    12-19-16 01:44 PM