I just called the AT&T store in Seal Beach, CA and they checked and confirmed for me that the model # is STV100-1.

Unlocked Z30, 10.3.2.2789 on AT&T
    11-03-15 10:35 PM
    Interesting that the Priv will be available in the stores immediately, but only 1 or 2 stores in the Puget Sound area carry a Passport (that's been out how long?) in stock.
    I thought I was the only one in the Puget Sound Area witha BB(Olympia)
    11-03-15 11:13 PM
    Just called an Authorized Retailer and they said they definitely won't have the Priv on Friday and don't know if they'll ever get it - if they do, it'll be later on.

Then called a Corporate store in Smyrna, TN (about 25 miles outside of Nashville), and they said they are supposed to have it Friday but to call tomorrow or Thursday to make sure. He said they normally get the stock a day or so before release but, if for some weird reason they don't get it by Friday, they are definitely going to have it ASAP after that.

Probably can't switch to AT&T just cuz my rate & service on VZW can't be beat but, man, I cannot wait to go into a store and check this thing out.

Posted via CB10
    That is what my corporate store said...call Thursday night after 6 to see if they got any in. I confirmed that they wouldn't sell me one on Thursday night and then made an appointment for 10am ( when they open) on Friday to buy one. I figure if they only have a few, or if there is good demand, the appointment should get them to help me before anyone else.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 06:39 AM
    May just go get an ATT version on the 6th and wait for the BBShop version to be shipped to me. Then return one or the other or sell the other one.
    Way to try and hurt them. Just buy one and keep it. Or sell your upgrade one on ebay. If you return it BlackBerry likely pays for it.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 06:44 AM
    Best bet is check online, you will be able to see store availability Friday morning on At&t's site.
    I am the at&t site now, trying this out on a different phone. How do I check for store availability?
    11-04-15 06:54 AM
    AT&T to launch PRIV November 6th-att.png

Its up on AT&Ts website as coming soon
    MO3iusONE and Mr4aces like this.
    11-04-15 07:47 AM
    which is why I'm excited for the Priv because its got android so you can't say "blackberry doesn't have apps".
    Im sure they will still say that. They really are clueless. Im sure most just come in and collect a paycheck.
    11-04-15 07:59 AM
    that is good actually...i hope to see videos of line-ups at the stores where people are going to buy their Priv...it will show enthusiasm and create a bigger buzz around the phone
    Yeah but it's just a phone. Why would people miss a day of income for a phone? Lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 12:43 PM
    That is what my corporate store said...call Thursday night after 6 to see if they got any in. I confirmed that they wouldn't sell me one on Thursday night and then made an appointment for 10am ( when they open) on Friday to buy one. I figure if they only have a few, or if there is good demand, the appointment should get them to help me before anyone else.

Posted via CB10
    You may end up on the telly*

* TV
    11-04-15 12:48 PM
    I am the at&t site now, trying this out on a different phone. How do I check for store availability?
    You don't have to be logged in, select say the Samsung S6 edge+, pick the color and storage and press continue, you can select new wireless customer than. You will then get a page with all of the plan options,etc. scroll all the way down, past insurance and the other bs options and on the bottom left you will see check store availability.
    tp2386 likes this.
    11-04-15 12:54 PM
    Im sure they will still say that. They really are clueless. Im sure most just come in and collect a paycheck.
    I doubt that. all the reps have to get training for newer phones and I doubt anyone will miss the fact it runs android
    11-04-15 01:34 PM
    Just called my local AT&T store and they confirmed that they will definitely have stock Nov 6th!

I asked if there were a lot of calls about the Priv so I could make an appointment, and he said I was the only one he knew of (called 3 times) lol!! So awesome....
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    11-04-15 01:50 PM
    Question about this pricing. I moved to AT&T and never signed a contract. I bought my own phones over from Verizon unlocked. Does the new two year agreement work for me as an assisting customer or not?

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 01:52 PM
    Question about this pricing. I moved to AT&T and never signed a contract. I bought my own phones over from Verizon unlocked. Does the new two year agreement work for me as an assisting customer or not?

Posted via CB10
    It depends on your plan. "Most likely" your monthly rate will go up if you did not pay full price for the phone at the initial contract.

They have several plans. Anything from zero down with 24 -30 months to pay OR $249 down and no payments but the service charge of $15 is added. Nothing is FREE.

It's best to call them direct and make your deal. Make sure you ask for the $45 activation fee be waived. Otherwise when you get your bill you will get a surprise.

PIN 2COF829A
    11-04-15 03:13 PM
    I went into my local att store after lunch today. I asked all sales associates standing behind the counter when the priv would be available. One guy quickly said "we have no phone called that". Two seconds later the guy next to him said "no, wait, that's what we got information on this morning". I stated this is why nobody trusts the information that you people have when they come in for help.

Then the one guy who knew something about it brought over his iPad and pulled up the page. He said it would cost $749 with no price matching. That made no sense to me and I said I would get it from shopbb instead. He also was unsure when the phone would be available but did say that tomorrow is the weekly delivery day and also the complete redo of the marketing in the store for the holidays.
    11-04-15 03:13 PM
    I went into my local att store after lunch today. I asked all sales associates standing behind the counter when the priv would be available. One guy quickly said "we have no phone called that". Two seconds later the guy next to him said "no, wait, that's what we got information on this morning". I stated this is why nobody trusts the information that you people have when they come in for help.

Then the one guy who knew something about it brought over his iPad and pulled up the page. He said it would cost $749 with no price matching. That made no sense to me and I said I would get it from shopbb instead. He also was unsure when the phone would be available but did say that tomorrow is the weekly delivery day and also the complete redo of the marketing in the store for the holidays.
    They have the retail price higher to give you an incentive to buy on contract. Scroll above for my post or my other thread. It will cost me a total of.$609 over 2 years. $249 down and my monthly contract will stay the same. If I'm off contract (November 27th I will be off contract) my phone bill goes down $15. So $249 + $360 = $609 total is what I will pay. Actually cheaper than buying it outright. The bad thing it is lock till I pay it off and can not use the phone with another carrier.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1045982

PIN 2COF829A
    11-04-15 03:25 PM
    They have the retail price higher to give you an incentive to buy on contract. Scroll above for my post or my other thread. It will cost me a total of.$609 over 2 years. $249 down and my monthly contract will stay the same. If I'm off contract (November 27th I will be off contract) my phone bill goes down $15. So $249 + $360 = $609 total is what I will pay. Actually cheaper than buying it outright. The bad thing it is lock till I pay it off and can not use the phone with another carrier.

PIN 2COF829A
    I saw your post but when I discussed pricing with the associate, he said that no matter how I buy it(retail, 12month, 18month or 24month) it will equal $749.
    11-04-15 03:30 PM

PIN 2COF829A
    That locked phone doesn't concern me. I have been on every network. T-mobile, Verizon, and AT&T. Sprint seems to be done with blackberry. What I am trying to say is I am good where I am. Best price and service in my city.

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-04-15 03:38 PM
    I saw your post but when I discussed pricing with the associate, he said that no matter how I buy it(retail, 12month, 18month or 24month) it will equal $749.

Here's the transcript all have to go by. Page down and you will see $249 plus the $15 per month I won't be savings if I'm off contract. Totals $609.

Of course I will confirm and keep a copy of any chat I do with them when I order it.
    Don't think I will be able to buy Friday because I'm on vacation. But will when I get back.

PIN 2COF829A
    11-04-15 03:43 PM
    Just called 3 corporate stores in my area (Chicago) . 2 said they had no idea and call back Friday. The other said possibly Nov 18 but to call before coming.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-04-15 04:13 PM
    Today I walked into a Tmobile retail store and immediately he was telling me about how blackberry can't get any apps? I was like the new one??... he was like yea!!?!? ...then I said they android now you knew that? And he was like really?!?! Like he didn't believe me lol... Blackberry need a commercial asap or some marketing a poster or something.

Posted via CB10
    I guarantee you the majority of AT &T store reps will not have heard about the Priv come Friday.
    11-04-15 05:41 PM
    I know dealing with people is inconsistent. That is why I always make a copy of the transcript for my records. I got screwed on the Z10 last year when I did not ask all the proper questions so I'm paying $500 for a $200 phone, by not asking the proper questions..... and I don't even use the Z10 any more.
    11-04-15 07:24 PM
    Remember if you buy on contract the phone is cheaper, but your rate plan is higher. If you use AT&T Next the phone total cost is $740 but your rate is cheaper and you are not in a contract on your rate but just on paying for the phone. It is the ball under the shell game. In the end it is all the same.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 08:21 PM
    Remember if you buy on contract the phone is cheaper, but your rate plan is higher. If you use AT&T Next the phone total cost is $740 but your rate is cheaper and you are not in a contract on your rate but just on paying for the phone. It is the ball under the shell game. In the end it is all the same.

Posted via CB10
    My line charge is $40 with AT&T for a no contract BYOD. I get the $15 off the line for bringing the Passport unlocked. My mom bought on contract and pays the full line fee.

You're confusing me a bit here by saying that the rate is cheaper if I were to use Next rather than a contract for $40 a line. What is the line fee on Next?

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 09:13 PM
    Way to try and hurt them. Just buy one and keep it. Or sell your upgrade one on ebay. If you return it BlackBerry likely pays for it.

Posted via CB10
    I pre-ordered, but would prefer to just pick one up on Friday morning. However, I don't want to cancel or return anything due to my impatience. I'll wait a week and no put any undue pressure on BlackBerry.

I just hope that these phones are put together better than past new releases.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 09:26 PM
178 ... 45678