I absolutely love this new phone. Night and day difference from the classic. Screen is amazing and the design is beautiful. The AT&T rep thought it was a work of art and wanted one after setting it up. I am actually pretty happy with Android as well...took some time to customize but it's very nice! It does get a little hot and performance can be choppy but I have a feeling a majority of these issues will be remedied in updates / settling it of the battery. My wife got a 6s plus in rose gold and I am just astounded with how much better this system is as a whole then the iPhone. She would have gotten the Priv if it had some girly colors. Anyways...love this phone....couldn't be happier! Hope BlackBerry sticks around so I can keep getting awesome phones like this one!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    bluetroll, terminatorx and _tC like this.
    11-12-15 10:23 PM
    I absolutely love this new phone. Night and day difference from the classic. Screen is amazing and the design is beautiful. The AT&T rep thought it was a work of art and wanted one after setting it up. I am actually pretty happy with Android as well...took some time to customize but it's very nice! It does get a little hot and performance can be choppy but I have a feeling a majority of these issues will be remedied in updates / settling it of the battery. My wife got a 6s plus in rose gold and I am just astounded with how much better this system is as a whole then the iPhone. She would have gotten the Priv if it had some girly colors. Anyways...love this phone....couldn't be happier! Hope BlackBerry sticks around so I can keep getting awesome phones like this one!

Yep. Wife has classic. Uses zero apps but still wants Priv. Because of Hub, BlackBerry Suite ., PKB and great screen for Internet browsing.

Posted from my Priv!
    11-12-15 10:25 PM

Give it a few days to allow the sync services to settle and then it won't get hot anymore unless you are doing some heavy resource intensive processes like gaming, heavy syncing, etc.
    11-12-15 10:26 PM
    I just picked mine up today. I love it. I can't say that it gets too hot or anything either. And I actually like the VKB better than the physical keyboard. It is classic BlackBerry VKB. It's what I liked the most about my Z10. I also have a Passport. I was running a iPhone 6 next to the Passport for a work phone. I can you that the Priv blows the iPhone out of the water. I am going to work with the Priv this weekend. I will be flying to NC and will be spending a lot of time getting used to it and really delving into the Priv. Glad you like yours dude. Priv on.
    11-12-15 10:31 PM
    I'm loving the Priv too. My old Q10 looks SO tiny beside it. When I'm driving, the Priv is sending traffic info to my Garmin GPS via Bluetooth, and is also connected to my car radio via Bluetooth at the same time. (Didn't know that was possible to connect to 2 devices at once). Then I'm also running Waze, and sending music from my Priv to my stereo, sending and receiving texts through the car controls, Bluetooth phone calls, and sending data to the car via Nissan Connect. Doing all that, and the phone will still charge. My Q10 would lose 10% on the battery per hour while plugged in, and couldn't do half what the Priv does because most of the apps didn't work. Still feels like Xmas with the Priv, and getting all the bugs worked out as I get used to Android.

11-12-15 10:40 PM