This is a Yahoo created problem unfortunately.
    Thanks for the response and quick too. Really it would be a good idea for the app itself to be able to make users aware of the issue, and offer some reassurance. Help/Troubleshooting. All I had up to now was the suggesting the Hub app is insecure.
    12-09-16 08:38 AM
    WOW! You've gone from stating FACT to "I'm Guessing." And in only a few years time.

A short time ago, in a few peoples minds that were far far away........ You've just entered "the DEAD ZONE"
    Let's see... BB10 has been dead for HOW LONG??????
    According to my Passport and my Z10 (both of which I bought the day they were releast to market)
    BB10 has been dead.... ah, (doing the math here) ok, uh huh... ummm. Holy OS, Batman!
    BB10 is alive and well. That's right Robin. It IS alive. But our real problem comes from a group of humans who just can't be pleased with anything. Tell me more Barman!!!
    [...]
    Just give us a few minutes to refresh our drinks and get more popcorn. This is gonna be real entertaining!
    Um what the absolute **** was this? Are you doing okay?

Posted via CB10
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    12-09-16 08:49 AM
    when can we expect LINE to be included in the Hub by any chance? lol..
    Soon of course!!!! Hahahaha

...but seriously, very very soon.
    buwee likes this.
    12-09-16 09:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    He's absolutely NOT OK. But that's just the way he is!
    12-09-16 11:52 AM
    Soon of course!!!! Hahahaha

...but seriously, very very soon.
    LMAO!
    12-09-16 01:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's called "Humor." It's my way of dealing with all the useless whining and complaining that goes on here.
    I'm doing ******, thank you!!
    12-09-16 01:35 PM
    Without reading all of it, I will say, if you took 5% of the time it took you to write this to instead write a loving greeting to your wife.....
    My wife co-authors everything! And we also do greeting cards, business cards, Websites and pretty much everything else
    together! And we constantly tell each other how much we love each other! For 16 years and it just keeps getting better!

And, if you HAD read all of it, you would have noticed, that my post had nothing to do with my wife, but more likely had everything to do with you!!
    misterabrasive and zephyr613 like this.
    12-09-16 01:48 PM
    Fix should be arriving imminently for the hub lag issues.
    Helped out for sure! The stutter is completely gone. The read/unread swipe delay is down to 2 seconds.

I can live with that in hopes that there's a bigger update killing bigger syswide bugs

Thanks for making us aware that it was being worked on c_bryant and for helping it launch sooner!
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    12-09-16 04:41 PM
    The Hub is painfully useless now; and, as long as Blackberry continues with this Android trend, I imagine it'll remain that way. I keep the app disabled.
    12-10-16 07:59 PM
    The Hub is painfully useless now; and, as long as Blackberry continues with this Android trend, I imagine it'll remain that way. I keep the app disabled.
    I guess one man's treasure is another man's junk. I like the consolidation that the Hub brings to my various emails and other stuff.
    buwee and heading4tomorrow like this.
    12-10-16 08:28 PM
    I guess one man's treasure is another man's junk. I like the consolidation that the Hub brings to my various emails and other stuff.
    That's understandable. By all means, if you enjoy the Hub, have at it! I'm glad it serves a purpose for somebody.
    12-11-16 02:43 PM
    What makes it useless? I don't understand, did you update it? It's pretty useful as it is and much better than any other android email app you can get if you are using multiple email accounts unless all you get is forum notifications, subscriptions, advertisement and friends sending you pictures. Anything more than that, there is no replacement for Hub and BB's email client.
    FF22 and newcollector like this.
    12-11-16 04:27 PM
    That's understandable. By all means, if you enjoy the Hub, have at it! I'm glad it serves a purpose for somebody.
    There's a whole lot of somebodies. Sorry you're having such issues.
    FF22, anon(3732391) and zephyr613 like this.
    12-11-16 04:27 PM
    There's a whole lot of somebodies. Sorry you're having such issues.
    You... Sorry????
    You love the chaos !!
    misterabrasive likes this.
    12-12-16 04:44 AM
    It seems to me that Android users are addicted to app updates and that's why we see way too many frequent small incremental updates all the time instead of few big updates. Skype is like absolute champion in this regard, they don't even bother to publish change log anymore cause it will probably take them longer to put up the change log then to actually tweak few lines of code per developer.

Either Android is too clumsy of a platform where so many things don't work right and you possibly can't get all of them in one try or users will uninstall the app if they don't receive new features regularly or at least placebo updates from time to time. Or maybe it's a combo of both.

BBRY Hub is not the only complex app that actually tries to do something fundamentally different on Android with its integration into system that has issues all the time.
    12-12-16 05:28 AM
    My wife co-authors everything! And we also do greeting cards, business cards, Websites and pretty much everything else
    together! And we constantly tell each other how much we love each other! For 16 years and it just keeps getting better!

And, if you HAD read all of it, you would have noticed, that my post had nothing to do with my wife, but more likely had everything to do with you!!
    Yadda yadda...

Go give your wife a gift because I'm guessing you design and she writes. And thankfully for you, her writing is bringing in the money. Not your design.

Stop writing meaningless novels that don't make sense here and use that time to do quality things, like, spend time with loved ones.

Otherwise, I'm guessing many more will ask "are you okay?"
    12-13-16 07:21 AM
    Yadda yadda...

Go give your wife a gift because I'm guessing you design and she writes. And thankfully for you, her writing is bringing in the money. Not your design.

Stop writing meaningless novels that don't make sense here and use that time to do quality things, like, spend time with loved ones.

Otherwise, I'm guessing many more will ask "are you okay?"

When you hate the only one that suffers is you, because most of the people you hate don't know it and the rest don't care.
    TAKE A PILL!!
    misterabrasive and zephyr613 like this.
    12-14-16 06:25 PM
    Hey! Yadda Yadda...
    This should cheer you up abit.

I've come here everyday for many years to help people who have issues with their devices.

And in all that time,with Twenty-Four THOUSAND (come on say it) THOUSAND Nine Hundred and Twenty-three more posts than you have, only about 5 people have had the same miserable attitude as you do.

And as far as your definition of OK goes, It probably doesn't mean what you think it means.
    But, give me the best you've got. It's not often that we get a good laugh from someone trying to bring me down to their level.
    fanBBRY and misterabrasive like this.
    12-14-16 08:02 PM
    gee, I hope I wasn't too harsh on him. I mean, I'd feel terrible if you didn't enjoy a good laugh at another persons expense.
    Oh well, someone else with low self esteem will come by eventually and fail miserably
    12-15-16 08:03 AM
    Hey! Yadda Yadda...
    This should cheer you up abit.

I've come here everyday for many years to help people who have issues with their devices.

And in all that time,with Twenty-Four THOUSAND (come on say it) THOUSAND Nine Hundred and Twenty-three more posts than you have, only about 5 people have had the same miserable attitude as you do.

And as far as your definition of OK goes, It probably doesn't mean what you think it means.
    But, give me the best you've got. It's not often that we get a good laugh from someone trying to bring me down to their level.
    Wait, how many postings was that??
    12-19-16 04:16 PM
    It seems to me that Android users are addicted to app updates and that's why we see way too many frequent small incremental updates all the time instead of few big updates. Skype is like absolute champion in this regard, they don't even bother to publish change log anymore cause it will probably take them longer to put up the change log then to actually tweak few lines of code per developer.

Either Android is too clumsy of a platform where so many things don't work right and you possibly can't get all of them in one try or users will uninstall the app if they don't receive new features regularly or at least placebo updates from time to time. Or maybe it's a combo of both.

BBRY Hub is not the only complex app that actually tries to do something fundamentally different on Android with its integration into system that has issues all the time.
    It's called Agile development.
    12-19-16 04:24 PM
    He's absolutely NOT OK. But that's just the way he is!
    Well, He does do much better when he's not scolding some obnoxious kid!
    12-20-16 03:30 AM
    It's called Agile development.
    Oh you mean the good ol' "its not even remotely ready, we have no clue where we heading at with it but here it is and please pay for it"
    12-22-16 05:50 AM
    Oh you mean the good ol' "its not even remotely ready, we have no clue where we heading at with it but here it is and please pay for it"
    Just like BB10.
    12-22-16 06:50 AM
    Wait, how many postings was that??
    Oh! You like lots of posts,huh? I break it up sometimes. I mean, I could have done it in just one "rant" but with the ADHD that most members seem to exhibit, sometimes a long rant doesn't work. But then, sometimes, it's not suppose to work.

Mainly I help people with issues. But on the side, I'm here to Cloud The Issues and Cause Controversy!
    (How'm I doing?)
    zephyr613 likes this.
    12-23-16 01:32 PM
82 1234