BUT... Calendar is FANTASTIC? Really?
    I second that .......................its rubbish
    02-22-16 11:57 PM

- Can you change the Account of an existing appointment (from your PRIV handset)?

- Can you save an appointment as Local (if so, please share. .
    Right the calendar is good but still missing some features to be productive:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1058103

I also posted this in BlackBerry Supportforum and never got an reply by any BB-employee, wonder which is the better forum to post bugs and featurewishes?.
    02-23-16 12:24 AM
    I do agree that there are other things which are a priority. BBM Video Calling is a fine example of that. Thanks for mentioning that. BUT... Calendar is FANTASTIC? Really?

- Can you change the Account of an existing appointment (from your PRIV handset)? - Say you have 2 accounts in the calendar (Work and Personal). You made a mistake and made a new appointment in your WORK Calendar, whereas it should be on your PERSONAL calendar. At present, you will have to DELETE the entry and RE-DO it in the personal calendar. Whereas the ideal way to do it (and has been for a while) is to tap Edit and change the Account associated with the entry.

- Can you save an appointment as Local (if so, please share. There are plenty of users who have been asking for this. I may have overlooked something). Local - implying - Not associated / syncing with any cloud / account. Just DEVICE ONLY.
    Yeah. I just delete and re do it. Is it a pain? Yes.

Well, be more careful setting stuff up.

Also, I can't trust a local only calendar. That's the same as not even bothering to write it down, because I'm sure my device is near a complete wipe at all times.

I always sync it with some account, so I have some sort of backup.

Posted via -sigh- Priv. Guess we have to get used to Android guys....
    02-23-16 12:15 PM
    because I'm sure my device is near a complete wipe at all times.
    Well... I guess your own suggestion should apply to you, in this case. Shouldn't it? "Be more careful" setting things up and downloading apps and using the device.

The point I was trying to make is, individuals have their preferences. You don't have to use the option just because it exists. But it would help the others if it did exist.
    will308 likes this.
    02-23-16 07:03 PM
    I second that. All I want is a local calendar as well. No need to sync anything.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yeah. Synching to the desktop is my backup, and I backup my desktop. I don't need no stinking cloud.
    I just tried to do the google calendar thing, and I HAVE TO MAKE ALL MY APPOINTMENTS PUBLIC to see them through Outlook. How is that secure, Blackberry? That's a total invasion of my personal privacy! Forcing people to use Google calendar is pretty awful.
    02-23-16 08:28 PM
    Nope I'm definitely still kicking around - super busy week though...tons of planning and such going on.

When you're saying hide or remove from calendar where are you talking? What's the ideal here for you? Just hiding events themselves in the day/week/month/agenda views or removing everything completely? (Ie. No events, account doesn't appear on nav drawer, etc)

Hiding events is easy today. Go into the nav drawer, expand an account and tap the calendar you don't want to appear. Tap again to toggle showing.
    Good to hear you're busy! Hope we get many up and coming feature updates on the priv!

02-23-16 10:17 PM
    I miss the option to edit (or delete) one occurrence or all occurrences. Just about daily I forget the edit option is imo silly on the native app on Priv

Example; I have a recurring event for every Tue + Thur to go to the gym @ 930a. Sometimes my trainer changes the Tue class time to 8:15a. On prior BlackBerry calendars I was able to go to that specific Tues and edit that one event for that day and all remaining Tues and Thur remain unchanged

Currently when I want to edit the time for that Tues I'm asked ; edit for all events or edit for all future events. This means the same thing! I can no longer edit the time for one day and keep the remaining Tues + Thur as is

I wish I could send a photo, but I'm unable to do attach anything to cb forums

Sigh...

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    02-24-16 04:39 AM
    I would also love to be able to hide/remove accounts from the calendar. I have several email accounts in the hub, but really only use one of their associated calendars.

blackbirdy likes this.
    02-24-16 08:15 AM
    When is marshmallow rolling out to Priv, or is that being discussed on another thread, haven't found something specific on that.

02-24-16 08:19 AM
    I miss the option to edit (or delete) one occurrence or all occurrences. Just about daily I forget the edit option is imo silly on the native app on Priv

Example; I have a recurring event for every Tue + Thur to go to the gym @ 930a. Sometimes my trainer changes the Tue class time to 8:15a. On prior BlackBerry calendars I was able to go to that specific Tues and edit that one event for that day and all remaining Tues and Thur remain unchanged

Currently when I want to edit the time for that Tues I'm asked ; edit for all events or edit for all future events. This means the same thing! I can no longer edit the time for one day and keep the remaining Tues + Thur as is

I wish I could send a photo, but I'm unable to do attach anything to cb forums

Sigh...

On my Priv I have a third option which is to edit only this event. It's actually the first of three options presented in the dialogue box after I click the pencil icon in an appointment.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    02-24-16 09:56 AM
    I just checked and still only have two options : change all events or change this and future events.

Weird! And you are using the stock calendar?

Could it possibly be the carrier? I'm on ATT and got my Priv on launch 11.6.15

Thanks for your reply!

02-24-16 11:13 AM
    I can't transfer recurring appointments. That stinks I guess no one is getting birthday cards this year!
    02-24-16 06:28 PM
    Dang. Nabbit. All the calendars have returned!!!! I wish they would just go away!
    02-24-16 07:46 PM
    I just checked and still only have two options : change all events or change this and future events.

Weird! And you are using the stock calendar?

Could it possibly be the carrier? I'm on ATT and got my Priv on launch 11.6.15

Thanks for your reply!

I am using the BlackBerry calendar. I am using a factory unlocked Priv on AT&T.

02-24-16 11:53 PM
    I am using the BlackBerry calendar. I am using a factory unlocked Priv on AT&T.

Ditto. BlackBerry calendar, unlocked Shop BlackBerry Priv on Telus. I also have the 3 options the 1st being to "Change only this event"

02-25-16 04:04 AM
    Yeah. Synching to the desktop is my backup, and I backup my desktop. I don't need no stinking cloud.
    I just tried to do the google calendar thing, and I HAVE TO MAKE ALL MY APPOINTMENTS PUBLIC to see them through Outlook. How is that secure, Blackberry? That's a total invasion of my personal privacy! Forcing people to use Google calendar is pretty awful.
    What the hell are you talking about? Absolutely none of my events are "public". You're completely confused. User error.

02-25-16 07:25 AM
    To add Google calendar to Outlook on the desktop it says in the instructions that your appointments must be public. Are you using outlook 2010 w google calendar?
    02-25-16 12:10 PM
    Yay! I was able to attach photo! Boo it shows that my BlackBerry calendar has only two edit options...

I appreciate all of your helpful comments and advise!

Attached Thumbnails Summoning hub dude-159487.jpg  
    02-25-16 01:07 PM
    My hub has stopped synching mail. I have to go to each account to refresh? Is there anyway to refresh the entire hub?
    02-25-16 05:57 PM
    My hub has stopped synching mail. I have to go to each account to refresh? Is there anyway to refresh the entire hub?
    Get a passport, probably? Or just use Gmail app. I see no end to Priv hub, calendar, contacts, etc.

Passport SE
    02-25-16 11:56 PM
45 12