The volume up/down keys are just too slow.
    Like I said before, It's the small things that irritate the most when it comes to convenience.

I use the Opera browser (but the same applies for any other browser).
    -Every time I go to youtube (or any other news site that has videos for that matter) I cannot quickly use the volume up/down button to change the volume before clicking on the play button of a video. You have to take another step to change the volume beforehand by tapping on the V.
    -With Poweramp on the other hand: as soon as you open the music player, the volume up/down button work to change the volume.

-Every time I go to youtube (or any other news site that has videos for that matter) I cannot use the volume up/down button to quickly change the volume after clicking on the play button of a video as to make sure to not blast a superloud sound from the speaker. After hitting the play button the volume up/down button still only changes the alert volume. It takes about 2 seconds before the video starts and then you are never on time to get the volume down by hitting the "V" for the volume settings. You would think that after hitting the play video button you can immediately and quickly change the volume sound. No such thing.

-It also take 3 full seconds before this volume notification bar disappears after you set the right volume. Why so long?????? 1.5 seconds seems more than enough.

All is just too slow now when it comes to changing the volume quickly and conveniently.
    I hope this can be changed.
    Last edited by WT44; 08-08-16 at 07:50 AM.
    08-08-16 07:40 AM
    That's more of an Android problem, not a BlackBerry specific one ( tap the screen and it sods off btw)

Posted via CB10
    08-08-16 07:46 AM
    I wish the default volume adjust was media like on BB10 and not notification.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    tfitzpat03 and dawnjc79 like this.
    08-08-16 08:01 AM
    Hmm, im wondering if this is the same issue I have.

When I change the volume using the buttons, there is a delay. Moreover, the volume seems to adjust itself (usually by going lower).

There is also this inconsistency where the feedback sound is loud when operating the UI but when typing on the keyboard it's low (even though I have it set at max).

#whatisclassic
    08-08-16 08:02 AM
    You guys saying that when you watch media - the volume buttons are by default just changing the notification and not media?

#whatisclassic
    08-08-16 08:03 AM
    You guys saying that when you watch media - the volume buttons are by default just changing the notification and not media?

#whatisclassic
    Yes!
    There is a delay of a couple of seconds before the software detects that a video is playing after you hit the play video button.
    And additionally you need to wait another full 3 seconds before the alert volume notification bar disappears before being able to silence the sound.
    By then everybody is looking in your direction already while your face is red as a tomato....
    FF22 likes this.
    08-08-16 08:59 AM
    Subscribing....I hate this issue too, very aggravating
    08-15-16 10:21 AM