I like to suggest a setting/option to unhide the details as default.

It's the stuff you see when you open an E-mail and click on: "1 recipient":
    *Account
    *Folder
    *To

Sure, I know I can color code the accounts to know about the account details, but I don't prefer having a funfair going on with all the different 16 colors you can choose for different accounts.

I'd also like to suggest a setting/option to just show e-mail address of the sender in stead of the name that is generated for me.

Thanks.
    Mirko935 likes this.
    08-27-16 06:05 AM
    I don't see this being a popular option with most people, but perhaps for some. Why don't you suggest it on BlackBerry's Twitter: @BlackBerry
    08-27-16 08:42 AM
    I like to suggest a setting/option to unhide the details as default.

It's the stuff you see when you open an E-mail and click on: "1 recipient":
    *Account
    *Folder
    *To

Sure, I know I can color code the accounts to know about the account details, but I don't prefer having a funfair going on with all the different 16 colors you can choose for different accounts.

I'd also like to suggest a setting/option to just show e-mail address of the sender in stead of the name that is generated for me.

Thanks.
    I can definitely support that. The name is nice but I have folks who have two or three email accounts and it would be clearer if I could tell at a glance that I was sending to the correct one.
    08-27-16 10:01 AM
    I don't see this being a popular option with most people, but perhaps for some. Why don't you suggest it on BlackBerry's Twitter: @BlackBerry
    An option doesn't need to be popular in order to be useful or convenient.

Aside from that, even if options were to be considered only by the fact it may or may not be popular, then I don't think many options would make it all together. Fact of the matter is: "we" don't know nothing whether an option would be popular "for some" (how are you sure that it would perhaps be only "some"?) or more. Thankfully it isn't an popularity contest where adding options are only considered if they could potentially be popular. Of course, only if additional options like what I suggested would be incorporated easily, would it make sense to add them to start with considering the smaller tech resources compared to Samsung/Apple.

I don't have Twitter and even if I had, it seems fruitless since a) it gets snowed under very fast due to all the commercial for non-technical stuff (e.g. DTEK 50), b) many of the guys with BlackBerry who work in tech teams are active members here (c_bryant34 being the one responsible for the technical aspects of the hub), c) This way it gets directly communicated to the technical personnel for review, instead of the marketing department of BB's Twitter account, d) Not only will this generated interest among Crackberrians bring it under attention of the BB team directly responsible of the Hub more strongly, creating a topic here also could potentially bring some discussion on the matter and perhaps useful bypasses for the time being that would perhaps not be discussed on Twitter, since it seems that many of the helpful oldschool Crackberrians rather spend their time on CB in stead of using Twitter.
    Last edited by WT44; 08-27-16 at 10:20 AM.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-27-16 10:08 AM