Apple's mail program has/had this convenient function for pesky spammers/individuals for years.
    Can this function somehow be incorporated in the hub as a fourth option aside "reply", "reply all", and "forward"?
    Info: How to Return the ?Bounce Message? Feature to OS X Lion Mail ? 512 Pixels
    06-10-16 08:24 AM
    Apple's mail program has/had this convenient function for pesky spammers/individuals for years.
    Can this function somehow be incorporated in the hub as a fourth option aside "reply", "reply all", and "forward"?
    Info: How to Return the ?Bounce Message? Feature to OS X Lion Mail ? 512 Pixels
    Sure. But it won't.

Edit: Oops, I thought this was a BB10 thread. To the suggestion, I think this is a good feature. Maybe it doesn't need the prominence of one of the main options, but at least have it accessible by the pull down menu.
    Last edited by conite; 06-10-16 at 08:57 AM.
    06-10-16 08:30 AM
    Sure. But it won't.
    Does your crystal ball also say why?
    06-10-16 08:40 AM
    Does your crystal ball also say why?
    BlackBerry has promised two more security updates for BB10. I am already running the first, 10.3.3, and there is zero new functionality.
    06-10-16 08:41 AM
    BlackBerry have promised two more security updates for BB10. I am already running the first, 10.3.3, and there is zero new functionality.
    My post is not about the Hub on BB10. It is about the Hub on the Priv.
    Also, your argument is moot since this doesn't say anything about any long term plans, that are possibly still waiting in queue for a future update of the Hub.
    06-10-16 08:50 AM
    I stand corrected, I didn't notice this was the Priv section (too fast on the draw).
    06-10-16 08:53 AM
    Shouldn't this be a function of the email server? I would imagine, say for example GMail, you can implement such a thing. Move a mail to spam, the next time it comes, Google's server can fabricate a "user not found" error to the sending server.
    06-10-16 07:54 PM
    I'm liking this idea
    And don't really care where the functionality resides, as long as I don't have to use GMail or some other special program.
    If it could be made a function of the hub, that would be a big + for BB and Hub.
    06-11-16 10:31 AM
    In the old days, "bounce" meant to re-mail a mail, like a forward but it would look like a direct message from the sender to the bounced recipient.

Ahhh... the old Elm Mail Client on Linux. Good times.
    06-11-16 11:24 AM