I searched but could not find.....

Will the Priv have the ability to add subscribed calendar's as easy as my Z30? All my Samsung friends have issues loading their kids hockey schedules from our organizations Web site. I just add account and put in the URL and whammo, done easy peasy!!!

IMO, this would be a huge win with Samsung users as I see all the frustration with those users.

Thanks for anybody info on this.... I will be getting the Priv no matter what but this would make my life a lot easier.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 09:24 AM
    It should work because I believe BlackBerry's calendar is one of the apps in their suite of apps for Android.
    10-25-15 09:36 AM
    That would be awesome if it works just as good. Also need BB Protect, password keeper, and BlackBerry Blend.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 03:32 PM
    I also have an Android, beside my Z, and I can add subscribed calendars. So, you're covered either way.
    10-25-15 03:34 PM
    People off my son's hockey team are having trouble subscribing to our organizations calendar for their team and the trouble is mostly with Samsung. As long as my Priv works, all is good.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 03:36 PM
    People off my son's hockey team are having trouble subscribing to our organizations calendar for their team and the trouble is mostly with Samsung. As long as my Priv works, all is good.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm. Subscribing to calendars should work on any phone. It's a fairly standard thing to do. I'm not aware of any reason why Sammys wouldn't work also.
    10-25-15 04:08 PM
    I have tried and it won't work, I have tried on 4 different peoples phones. There is no option to add subscribed calendar. I tried installing ICAL Sync and I can add it but nothing comes into the calendar. It is confusing because it is so easy on the Blackberry.
    10-27-15 08:21 PM
    I have tried and it won't work, I have tried on 4 different peoples phones. There is no option to add subscribed calendar. I tried installing ICAL Sync and I can add it but nothing comes into the calendar. It is confusing because it is so easy on the Blackberry.
    That suc....stinks. Do you use an online calendar that you sync to your phone? Like Google or Outlook.com? The reason I ask, is if you do, maybe you can subscribe to the calendar on the online calendar and then, the sync to your phone will include the subscribed calendar.
    10-27-15 08:55 PM
    ..... Will the Priv have the ability to add subscribed calendar's as easy as my Z30?
    I pretty sure Bla1ze said that the Priv can do this in the latest BerryFlow podcast.
    10-27-15 09:03 PM
    That suc....stinks. Do you use an online calendar that you sync to your phone? Like Google or Outlook.com? The reason I ask, is if you do, maybe you can subscribe to the calendar on the online calendar and then, the sync to your phone will include the subscribed calendar.
    I use Gmail, subscribed calendar doesn't show on BlackBerry. I just add it to accounts. Works great. So when I add my Google calendar it will add all accounts?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 05:28 AM

Will the Priv have the ability to add subscribed calendar's as easy as my Z30? All my Samsung friends have issues loading their kids hockey schedules from our organizations Web site. I just add account and put in the URL and whammo, done easy peasy!!!

IMO, this would be a huge win with Samsung users as I see all the frustration with those users.

Thanks for anybody info on this.... I will be getting the Priv no matter what but this would make my life a lot easier.

Posted via CB10
    Yes you can add subcribed calendar on Priv, go to the Calendar of BlackBerry Limited on Google Play and read the description
    10-30-15 06:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have no problems adding subscribed calendars.

I add the url in my google account, turn on to sync it to my device and it is there within seconds.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-30-15 06:13 AM
    Hopefully BB Hub on Priv will add my google calendars. I have three calendars linked to my main gmail account. I'm in two bands and we use the calendars a lot. It works seamlessly through the accounts in android... but seeing as BB Hub on Android has it's own logins for each account, I hope it can still access everything fully!
    10-30-15 07:03 AM
    Hopefully BB Hub on Priv will add my google calendars. I have three calendars linked to my main gmail account. I'm in two bands and we use the calendars a lot. It works seamlessly through the accounts in android... but seeing as BB Hub on Android has it's own logins for each account, I hope it can still access everything fully!
    Of course it will. BlackBerry Calandar is a part of the BlackBerry Productivity Suite included in Priv.

Posted from my Z30 with Google Play Store
    10-30-15 07:30 AM
    Of course it will. BlackBerry Calandar is a part of the BlackBerry Productivity Suite included in Priv.

Posted from my Z30 with Google Play Store
    I have no worries it will add my primary calendar... it's the others that are linked I wonder about. Fingers crossed
    10-30-15 07:45 AM
    I hope this phone just adds to the awesomeness of what is BlackBerry. People just don't know how much of a better productivity device a BlackBerry is.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 08:02 AM