Hey gang, got a little issue here I can't resolve.

I am trying to go back to the Feb '17 autoloader (personal reasons, let's not get into that again), but when I install it the phone stays in the "fastboot" loop and won't actually ever boot up no matter what option I choose. Even if I choose the "Turn off the device" option, it shuts down and then boots back to the fastboot menu. Any ideas what is going on here?
    06-08-17 10:28 AM
    Hey gang, got a little issue here I can't resolve.

I am trying to go back to the Feb '17 autoloader (personal reasons, let's not get into that again), but when I install it the phone stays in the "fastboot" loop and won't actually ever boot up no matter what option I choose. Even if I choose the "Turn off the device" option, it shuts down and then boots back to the fastboot menu. Any ideas what is going on here?
    Have you tried holding in the Power button for 32 seconds? I know someone recently posted that they had a real hard time intervening in the small window before the reboot started over and over but that they somehow did stop the cycle.

Or maybe try loading another Autoloader version just to see if it differs - again, it you can break the automatic circling!!

Good luck.
    06-08-17 05:23 PM