I hooked up my Priv to my flat screen TV via the HDMI to micro USB adapter. When I tried to stream Rogers anywhere TV I got the message streaming to an external screen is not allowed. Is that the case with other sites like Netflix and Shomi etc?

Brian

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-08-16 08:04 PM
    I haven't tried to stream via hdmi just wirelessly no problems I've done it on smart tvs and through non smart tvs via roku

06-08-16 10:46 PM
    Same here, use the screen cast option (Wireless) and the phones screen is up on the TV. I use a WD Media Player (WD TV - Media Player) and it works great. Anything I have on the phone is cast to the TV, including Netflix and CTVGO app. Forget the wire and go wireless!
    06-09-16 12:06 PM
    I have had zero issues streaming/casting to my devices. Everything from my SmartTV directly to streaming via my Roku and other streaming rigs... I stream everything from everywhere... I do not use HDMI however or Rogers TV, but otherwise this is not something I've encountered... In fact, one of my biggest uses for my Priv is streaming...

06-09-16 04:53 PM