How do you switch off the vibration on the initial start screen that appears when you switch on your PRIV to key in your password?
    04-25-18 01:50 PM
    Just get past it and go to Settings -> Sounds -> Other Sounds -> Vibrate on Tap and switch that off
    04-25-18 02:27 PM
    Thanks. This does not switch off the "vibration" on my PRIV.

When I completely switch off my PRIV and press the power button to power it up on the first start screen that ask to key in your password still vibrates????
    04-27-18 07:52 AM
    Thanks. This does not switch off the "vibration" on my PRIV.

When I completely switch off my PRIV and press the power button to power it up on the first start screen that ask to key in your password still vibrates????
    This is because the phone hasn't loaded your personalized settings yet. The brightness on the screen is much higher than what it normally is and the wallpaper is the one that came with the phone and in my case not the one I changed it too.
    04-28-18 11:54 AM
    Thanks for your kind reply. I have now switched to the Microsoft launcher and "WOW" what a 'treat'.
    04-30-18 06:33 PM
    Thanks for your kind reply. I have now switched to the Microsoft launcher and "WOW" what a 'treat'.
    What's the difference? I'm just wondering
    04-30-18 07:26 PM
    Thanks for your question. Blackberry launcher latest update caused several issues with some of my apps and features on my PRIV.

Regarding the Microsoft launcher the best way to describe it is for you to experience it for yourself and should you feel it may not be to your liking you always have the option to uninstall it .

I'm very satisfied with it so far. I think it makes my PRIV feel in addition a lot more fluid.

Kind regards.
    04-30-18 08:00 PM